After being delayed a couple times and the company admitting they wanted to make sure they got the port correct, you’d think fans of the Ys series would be happy to finally see Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana finally make it to PC. Turns out, not so much. According to the Steam Store, the game is receiving mixed reviews, with the majority of the down-voted ones being absolutely blistering toward the port. The biggest complaints about the game come from the translation having several typos and the game being riddled with bugs that are apparently making it unplayable for some.
As of when we’re posting this, the current count at 126 reviews has the game sitting at a “Mostly Negative” overall review from their userbase. This isn’t the kind of thing that can just be ignored by the company as they put in tons of effort into a game that they said they were fixing, and now it turns out it came with even more problems. Or could it possibly be that Steam has a copy of the game before things got fixed? Who knows! But one thing is for certain, someone at NIS America is probably screaming for a patch to be made.
- The Next Ys Game is in Development at Nihon Falcom
- NIS America Releases a Gameplay Trailer for The Lost Child
- NIS America Introduces Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk Cast
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Will Come to PC Next Week
- Ys VIII Will Be Coming To PC This April
- Ys VIII Gets Delayed Just Days After PC Release Announcement
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Will Hit PC on January 30th
- 'Maize', 'Transcripted', & 'Metroid' In Video Game Releases: Sept. 12-18
- Discord Officially Launches Their New Store Globally - October 16, 2018
- Fortnite Receives a New Vehicle in the Latest Patch - October 16, 2018
- Treyarch Teases Next DLC Zombie Map for Black Ops 4 - October 16, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for October 16-22, 2018 - October 16, 2018
- Fortnite YouTuber Gets Sued By Epic Games for Selling Cheats - October 15, 2018