Just in case you’re one of the people who isn’t completely sold on getting a copy of God Of War this week when the game launches on April 20th, Sony has decided to try and get you to check the game out by giving you a good look at the shirtless Kratos. More specifically, the company is giving you a backstory and a more insightful look into the man with a special video called “The Journey of Kratos” that they’ve loaded up to YouTube today to check out. We have the video for you here right now.
While it is a nice introspective look at the character and how the developers have decided why the character looks and what the character does in a modern setting, there’s still enough of an empty gap to suggest there are spoilers here you may not know about. So in short, the company does a relatively good job of making the character appealing and the game a little more enticing. A couple members of our crew are chomping at the bit to play the game so we hope to have a review for you soon if you’re still sitting on the fence. For now, enjoy the video.
- 'God of War' Launch Day Event is About to go Live, Here's How To Watch
- God of War's Cory Barlog Wants to Work on New IP Next
- PlayStation Releases Bear McCreary's God of War Soundtrack on Spotify a Week Early
- God of War's File Size Will Have You Clearing PS4 Space
- God of War Gets a New TV Spot Featuring Several Locations
- There Won't Be Microtransactions in God of War, Says Director
- Indie Developer Yager Releases a New Trailer For Latest Game The Cycle - July 23, 2018
- Trogdor!! The Board Game Receives Full Funding on Kickstarter - July 23, 2018
- Amazon Leaks the Next Dungeons & Dragons Book, Revealing a Major Crossover - July 22, 2018
- Marvel Hypes Powers United VR at SDCC as a Jumping Pad for VR - July 22, 2018
- Pokémon GO Players Reporting Failures with Zapdos Day Event - July 22, 2018