This past weekend at the Dandelion Meeting, a community gathering for Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross], Square Enix announced some changes coming to the game amid the various celebration activities.
During the panel discussion portion of the evening, Franchise Director Tetsuya Nomura and Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] Producer Hironori Okayama shared their insights into the inner-workings of the beloved series. Additionally, in a special video message, Kingdom Hearts III Co-Director Tai Yasue revealed that the new mini-games inspired by classic Disney cartoons and 1980’s LCD games that fans were able to play at the event will also be available to play in both Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] and Kingdom Hearts III.
Nomura also announced that fans will have a unique chance to be one of 300 players will be selected to have their King HEARTS Union χ[Cross] player names appear in a secret location within KINGDOM HEARTS III. For more information, visit:http://sqex.to/dHK.
Other exciting announcements for the mobile game include:
- New Player vs. Player (PvP) Mode – During the Dandelion Meeting event, players were treated to a special preview of the new asynchronous PvP mode which will launch later this year. The new PvP mode will be the first time players can battle against one another in Kingdom Heartsand will require players to strategically use their best medals in turn-based combat to be victorious. The player who wins the most turns will win the battle, and be entered into a monthly PvP Leaderboard for the chance to accumulate rewards and recognition.
- 2-year Anniversary Celebration Gifts – To commemorate the game’s second anniversary, 3,000 jewels were gifted to all players on April 7, 2018. Players were also gifted two Fantasia Mickey B medals today, which can be claimed any time within the next month.
You can check out the new Classic Kingdom game mode below.
- Terraria: Otherworld Has Been Sacked Due to Slow Development
- How Fortnite Eclipsed PUBG as the Biggest Gaming Phenomenon - April 19, 2018
- Realtalk: Where’s Our God of War Review? - April 19, 2018
- Blockchain Gaming, while the Current Fad, is Fated for Failure - April 19, 2018
- The CWL Pro League Stage One Finals Start Tomorrow - April 19, 2018
- Juggler Games’ My Memory of Us is Subtly Depressing - April 18, 2018