Are you a comic book retailer who wished they could have gone to the Diamond Summit in Chicago but just couldn’t make it? And I don’t mean just for all the swag but for the retailer workshops?
Well, Diamond Comic Distributors filmed some of them. And uploaded them to YouTube. Not that many viewers yet, but that’s what Bleeding Cool is for.
We have recently covered a number of new store openings that have combined food, drink, and comic books, with one New York store PopRoc combining comics and a cereal bar being the latest. Well, that’s the kind of thing Diamond Comic Distributors wanted to talk about too. And they got some great people to talk about it all.
From coffee or craft beer to donuts ice cream, or pizza, comic shop retailers are successfully combining food and beverages into their businesses. Join Diamond Field Sales Manager Eric Hitchcock and a panel of your fellow retailers to discuss the pros and cons and best practices and pitfalls to consider when adding food and drink to your business.
And they begin with Bleeding Cool regulars A Comic Shop and Geek Easy of Orlando, Florida. Our friendly-faced regular store owner Aaron Haaland also made an appearance at the event.
- The Daily LITG, 16th December 2018 – Happy Birthday, Tom Spurgeon - December 16, 2018
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018