Are you a comic book retailer who wished they could have gone to the Diamond Summit in Chicago but just couldn’t make it? And I don’t mean just for all the swag but for the retailer workshops?
Well, Diamond Comic Distributors filmed some of them. And uploaded them to YouTube. Not that many viewers yet, but that’s what Bleeding Cool is for.
We have recently covered a number of new store openings that have combined food, drink, and comic books, with one New York store PopRoc combining comics and a cereal bar being the latest. Well, that’s the kind of thing Diamond Comic Distributors wanted to talk about too. And they got some great people to talk about it all.
From coffee or craft beer to donuts ice cream, or pizza, comic shop retailers are successfully combining food and beverages into their businesses. Join Diamond Field Sales Manager Eric Hitchcock and a panel of your fellow retailers to discuss the pros and cons and best practices and pitfalls to consider when adding food and drink to your business.
And they begin with Bleeding Cool regulars A Comic Shop and Geek Easy of Orlando, Florida. Our friendly-faced regular store owner Aaron Haaland also made an appearance at the event.
- Baseball Card Box Break: 2018 Topps Gypsy Queen
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Tuesday, April 17
- Comic Stores Taking Part in Record Store Day on Saturday - April 19, 2018
- A Comic Show – Bendis Came - April 18, 2018
- Sonic the Hedgehog #1 Goes to Third Printing, Batman #45 Goes to Second - April 18, 2018
- Image Comics Puts Late Comics Out of Their Misery, but Will Resolicit - April 18, 2018
- New Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage Series for… Marvel Knights? - April 18, 2018