Some pretty cool news to come from Xbox in the weirdest and least subtle way possible as the company posted an ad for Xbox Game Pass on Twitter and revealed that Halo: The Master Chief Collection would be joining the service soon. You can check out the tweet below as it shows a faux setting of someone handing a subscriber game packages, and while most of them have already appeared on the service, the major standout from the group is the Halo title, clear as day.
— Xbox (@Xbox) April 14, 2018
Depending on the kind of Halo fan you are, this is either really amazing news or it’s kind of a letdown. The game has been plagued with issues since it was launched, as 343 Studios basically took everything from the first three games along with whatever random Bungie assets they could to make the collection pop, but in the process kinda broke them. Fans have been waiting to get a new announcement about patches and updates to correct these issues, but they’ve been slow to be added. Now we all know that this is probably one of the big announcements they were going to make for the game soon, so this is kind of a bummer that there isn’t a patch happening sooner. However, if you’re someone who chose not to buy it, this is probably the best time to check the game out and see if it’s worth your cash to own in full.
- 2018 Halo World Championship Finals to Take Place on April 13
- Inside Xbox Teases News For Original Xbox Backwards Compatibility
- Frodo Figure and D&D Hoodie in April's Loot Crates
- Watch: First Trailer for Eli Roth's 'The House with a Clock in Its Walls'
- A New 343 Industries Job Listing Gives Hint to Halo in VR
- Gearbox Denies Rumors That Borderlands 3 is an Xbox Exclusive - April 22, 2018
- Pokémon GO is Setting Up to Add Regional Raid Bosses - April 22, 2018
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Receives a Battling Video - April 22, 2018
- The Horizon Lunar Colony Map in Overwatch is Getting a Remodel - April 22, 2018
- The Crew 2 Gets a New Trailer Featuring a Zivko Airplane - April 22, 2018