Some pretty cool news to come from Xbox in the weirdest and least subtle way possible as the company posted an ad for Xbox Game Pass on Twitter and revealed that Halo: The Master Chief Collection would be joining the service soon. You can check out the tweet below as it shows a faux setting of someone handing a subscriber game packages, and while most of them have already appeared on the service, the major standout from the group is the Halo title, clear as day.
— Xbox (@Xbox) April 14, 2018
Depending on the kind of Halo fan you are, this is either really amazing news or it’s kind of a letdown. The game has been plagued with issues since it was launched, as 343 Studios basically took everything from the first three games along with whatever random Bungie assets they could to make the collection pop, but in the process kinda broke them. Fans have been waiting to get a new announcement about patches and updates to correct these issues, but they’ve been slow to be added. Now we all know that this is probably one of the big announcements they were going to make for the game soon, so this is kind of a bummer that there isn’t a patch happening sooner. However, if you’re someone who chose not to buy it, this is probably the best time to check the game out and see if it’s worth your cash to own in full.
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection Will Receive Several New Options
- Steve Downes is Ready to Return as Master Chief if Halo Needs Him
- Halo: Fireteam Raven is Not Interfearing With Halo 6's Development
- Halo: Fireteam Raven Brings the Xbox Classic Title to Arcades
- Xbox Game Pass Will Remove Over 20 Games from Their Library
- 2018 Halo World Championship Finals to Take Place on April 13
- Inside Xbox Teases News For Original Xbox Backwards Compatibility
- Frodo Figure and D&D Hoodie in April's Loot Crates
- Watch: First Trailer for Eli Roth's 'The House with a Clock in Its Walls'
- A New 343 Industries Job Listing Gives Hint to Halo in VR
- Cliff Bleszinski Announces He’s Done With Video Games - November 18, 2018
- Valve Has Already Added a Beta Update to Artifact - November 18, 2018
- Three Nukes Crashed the Fallout 76 Server in Spectacular Fashion - November 18, 2018
- Hi-Rez Studios Lays Out Details For Crossplay on Multiple Games - November 18, 2018
- Frostpunk to Receive an Endless Mode Update Shortly - November 18, 2018