How would you like it if everyday you went to work and did your best and got blamed for things completely out of your control? That’s the type of thing that tax preparers, medical professionals and the poor kids working concession stands at the movie theaters have to deal with. It’s also the fate of meteorologist when the weather turns bad. At least that’s the opinion of one Garry Frank of FOX’s WXMI as he gets tired of hearing his co-workers grumble when he does the weather report, but they expect him to be chipper and happy while doing it.
Frank, no relation to comic artist Gary Frank, is the morning meteorologist for the Fox affiliate in Grand Rapids, Michigan who went on a bit of a rant live on Tuesday. He’s recently celebrated three years at the network and finds the fact his rant has gone viral to be funny… having even made the monologue of Thursdays Jimmy Kimmel Live. You can follow Frank on his twitter account.
I feel bad for him, because the 10-day forecast isn’t looking good with the weather in Grand Rapids with the weather only getting over 60 degrees once and dipping as low as 25 degrees on Tuesday.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018