Georgia Tennant, actor and wife of a certain David Tennant, tweeted out the following picture, taken at a Starbucks.
And he’ll never know. pic.twitter.com/Ry2vtgyXs1
— Georgia Tennant (@georgiaEtennant) April 15, 2018
With a certain fan in the background who didn’t notice the star of the show displayed on his shirt.. or did he? He posted his own perspective on Instagram.
And in response to quizzing…
“I noticed a couple right next to me but I really didn’t pay them much attention. But they were necking at each other and that’s when I got on my phone. They are really good sneaky actors bro. They got me good.”
In a Starbucks? Oh David and Georgia…
- The Deaths of [SPOILERS] in Next Week’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Annual #1 - April 19, 2018
- Want to See Infinity War with Donny Cates and Jim Zub or Deadpool 2 with Fabian Nicieza? - April 19, 2018
- The ComiXology Version of Action Comics #1000 is Missing Important Pages - April 19, 2018
- Esad Ribic’s Cover for Fantastic Four #1 – and Reed is Keeping the Beard - April 19, 2018
- Venom #1 Relaunch from Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman Tops Advance Reorders - April 19, 2018