Georgia Tennant, actor and wife of a certain David Tennant, tweeted out the following picture, taken at a Starbucks.
And he’ll never know. pic.twitter.com/Ry2vtgyXs1
— Georgia Tennant (@georgiaEtennant) April 15, 2018
With a certain fan in the background who didn’t notice the star of the show displayed on his shirt.. or did he? He posted his own perspective on Instagram.
And in response to quizzing…
“I noticed a couple right next to me but I really didn’t pay them much attention. But they were necking at each other and that’s when I got on my phone. They are really good sneaky actors bro. They got me good.”
In a Starbucks? Oh David and Georgia…
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018