Georgia Tennant, actor and wife of a certain David Tennant, tweeted out the following picture, taken at a Starbucks.
And he’ll never know. pic.twitter.com/Ry2vtgyXs1
— Georgia Tennant (@georgiaEtennant) April 15, 2018
With a certain fan in the background who didn’t notice the star of the show displayed on his shirt.. or did he? He posted his own perspective on Instagram.
And in response to quizzing…
“I noticed a couple right next to me but I really didn’t pay them much attention. But they were necking at each other and that’s when I got on my phone. They are really good sneaky actors bro. They got me good.”
In a Starbucks? Oh David and Georgia…
- Twitch is Airing a 7-Week Classic Doctor Who Marathon
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, DC and Marvel Comics, Spring 2018 - July 15, 2018
- Big Hero 6’s Gus Vasquez Needs a Hero of His Own - July 15, 2018
- Zenescope Brings a Different Flavour to Women In Comics Panels at San Diego Comic-Con - July 15, 2018
- Mike Holman and Lee Thompson Promoted at Diamond Comics UK in John Hitchen’s Absence - July 15, 2018
- Doctor Who’s Back – And She’s Bringing That Same Copy of The Beano With Her - July 15, 2018