One of the games we got to try out from NIA America at PAX East was SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy, and I knew the minute I picked it up that it didn’t matter what I wrote about this game, those who are going to buy it will buy it no matter what I write.
This game is a straight up tag-team fighter that we’ve all come to know and love, the primary difference being that it focuses on the many women from the SNK universe to be the fighters. And because of the way many of them have been designed over the years, it’s basically an eye-candy kind of game where you’re watching scantily clad women duke it out and have special moves that may look powerful and sensual at the same time.
We tried out a few rounds by mixing and matching characters with different results — everyone seems to be pretty well balanced for what the game has to offer. At the time of playing this, the only release date info the company has is Summer 2018, so we totally expect to be playing SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy again in June at E3 where we hope to hear a date be attached. In the meantime, we suggest those of you who are interested brush up on your SNK characters.
- NIS America Announces SNK 40th Anniversary Collection for the Switch
- SNK Shows Off the NeoGeo Mini Ahead of E3
- NIS America Releases a Gameplay Trailer for The Lost Child
- Is SNK Teasing a Mini Neo Geo Console for Their 40th Anniversary?
- A Friendly Hello as we Check In With the People at Cygames
- Getting a Taste of Co-Op Puzzling Again with Pode
- Catching Up with Overwatch at PAX East During the Payload Tour
- Catching Up With the Folks From DropMix at PAX East
- Playing With Hasbro's Monopoly Gamer at PAX East
- Getting My Speedy Killer '90s Groove on in Ion Maiden
- Trying to Figure Out Which is the Head in Phogs at PAX East
- Deathgarden Will Include Multiple Multiplayer Modes
- Who is Fooling Who Here? We Try Out The Game STAY at PAX East
- Time Keeps on Slipping for Us in Planet Alpha
- VIZ Media Gets Distribution Rights to Castlevania’s Animated Series - July 21, 2018
- Several Overwatch League Players to Attend Olympic Committee Esports Summit - July 21, 2018
- Mega Man: Fully Charged Receives a Trailer and Debut Date - July 21, 2018
- Epic Games Explains Why Playground LTM Was Having Issues in Fortnite - July 21, 2018
- Hasbro and Blizzard Come Together for Overwatch Reaper Nerf Gun [SDCC] - July 21, 2018