No one seems to know that much about what’s going on with the next James Bond movie. We know that Danny Boyle has said he’s directing, but that hasn’t been confirmed 100%. We know that Daniel Craig is returning and we have a release date. However, one of the things that has really saved a lot of the Craig era Bond movies, much more so since Skyfall, is their fantastic supporting cast — Ben Whishaw as Q and the absolutely stunning Naomie Harris as Moneypenny. The movies would be better if they focused more on this supporting group, but, as of right now, one of them isn’t sure if she’s returning.
Harris was recently on The Graham Norton Show (via Digital Spy) and was asked about whether or not she’d be returning.
“I know nothing. I don’t know if I am in it, but I do know they start shooting at the end of the year. I have cleared my diary in anticipation but I don’t know,” she explained.
We can hope that Boyle or whoever ends up directing this movie gets the rest of the supporting cast back and maybe even gives them bigger roles. You have some fantastic actors that are sitting on the sidelines doing nothing. Give them more to do — we’re sure Craig would love some people to share the load with.
The next James Bond movie will be released on November 8th, 2019 and is rumored to start production at the end of the year.
- Bidding War Ends- Bond 25 Lands at Universal Pictures
- Daredevil Season 3: First Poster Teases Darkness - September 19, 2018
- New Behind-the-Scenes Featurette for Bad Times at the El Royale - September 15, 2018
- Longtime James Bond Writers Neal Purvis and Robert Wade Have Turned in a Script Treatment for Bond 25 - September 15, 2018
- New IMAX Poster for Venom Features Exclusive Art - September 14, 2018
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World Filmmakers Tease the Final Goodbyes - September 14, 2018