No one seems to know that much about what’s going on with the next James Bond movie. We know that Danny Boyle has said he’s directing, but that hasn’t been confirmed 100%. We know that Daniel Craig is returning and we have a release date. However, one of the things that has really saved a lot of the Craig era Bond movies, much more so since Skyfall, is their fantastic supporting cast — Ben Whishaw as Q and the absolutely stunning Naomie Harris as Moneypenny. The movies would be better if they focused more on this supporting group, but, as of right now, one of them isn’t sure if she’s returning.
Harris was recently on The Graham Norton Show (via Digital Spy) and was asked about whether or not she’d be returning.
“I know nothing. I don’t know if I am in it, but I do know they start shooting at the end of the year. I have cleared my diary in anticipation but I don’t know,” she explained.
We can hope that Boyle or whoever ends up directing this movie gets the rest of the supporting cast back and maybe even gives them bigger roles. You have some fantastic actors that are sitting on the sidelines doing nothing. Give them more to do — we’re sure Craig would love some people to share the load with.
The next James Bond movie will be released on November 8th, 2019 and is rumored to start production at the end of the year.
- Bidding War Ends- Bond 25 Lands at Universal Pictures
- San Diego Comic-Con Iron Fist Season 2 Panel Live-Blog - July 19, 2018
- First Teaser Trailer for Series 11 of Doctor Who Debuts at SDCC [VIDEO] - July 19, 2018
- At SDCC, Working Geek Moms Still Gotta Bring Home a Gift - July 19, 2018
- New Line Cinema Announces a 3rd Movie in the Annabelle Series at Scarediego - July 19, 2018
- First Look at Iron Fist Season 2 Confirmed for Tomorrow at SDCC - July 18, 2018