No one seems to know that much about what’s going on with the next James Bond movie. We know that Danny Boyle has said he’s directing, but that hasn’t been confirmed 100%. We know that Daniel Craig is returning and we have a release date. However, one of the things that has really saved a lot of the Craig era Bond movies, much more so since Skyfall, is their fantastic supporting cast — Ben Whishaw as Q and the absolutely stunning Naomie Harris as Moneypenny. The movies would be better if they focused more on this supporting group, but, as of right now, one of them isn’t sure if she’s returning.
Harris was recently on The Graham Norton Show (via Digital Spy) and was asked about whether or not she’d be returning.
“I know nothing. I don’t know if I am in it, but I do know they start shooting at the end of the year. I have cleared my diary in anticipation but I don’t know,” she explained.
We can hope that Boyle or whoever ends up directing this movie gets the rest of the supporting cast back and maybe even gives them bigger roles. You have some fantastic actors that are sitting on the sidelines doing nothing. Give them more to do — we’re sure Craig would love some people to share the load with.
The next James Bond movie will be released on November 8th, 2019 and is rumored to start production at the end of the year.
- Joe Russo Gave Tom Holland a Fake Avengers: Infinity War Script - April 19, 2018
- Colin Trevorrow Says Jurassic World 3 Will Be a “Science Thriller” like Jurassic Park - April 18, 2018
- Brad Bird Explains Why There Is No Time Jump in Incredibles 2 - April 18, 2018
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – The New Direction While Remaining True to the Universe - April 18, 2018
- Avengers: Infinity War – Shuri is More “Tech-Savvy” Than Iron Man - April 18, 2018