We’re not going to see Happy Birthdays from NIS America on the Nintendo Switch for about two more months, but that didn’t stop the company from bringing the game to PAX East for us to check out.
The game plays a lot like a mix between Spore and Civilization where you are essentially creating a brand-new land on which creatures can live, and then you go about finding them and discovering them in your book. You can create the land in any way you see fit in order to create new life, which will happen on its own without you messing with anything or anyone, and then you document it and get to watch the life on this tiny piece of land grow and evolve.
This is one of those games where if the people at NIS allowed me to do so, I would have sat there and played the game for a couple of hours and ignored the rest of my PAX schedule. This is an absolute must-own when it comes out on the Switch in June, and we were totally stoked to get a chance to try it out. Now we just need to clear our schedules for the next year to enjoy it.
- Trying to Figure Out Where The Car Went in GRIP from PAX East
- Deathgarden Will Include Multiple Multiplayer Modes
- Who is Fooling Who Here? We Try Out The Game STAY at PAX East
- Time Keeps on Slipping for Us in Planet Alpha
- Trying Desperately to Accomplish Things with Mugsters at PAX East
- Giving Space Exploration a Shot with Genesis Alpha One
- Pokémon GO Players Reporting Failures with Zapdos Day Event - July 22, 2018
- Another Sight Receives a Proper Overview Trailer from the Crew - July 22, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Removes Offensive Mask from Game - July 22, 2018
- Bandi Namco Shows New Images of Ichigo from Bleach in Jump Force - July 22, 2018
- Digimon Survive Announced for PS4 and Nintendo Switch in 2019 - July 22, 2018