The kids and I went for a walk in London today. We do that sometimes. Hiking through a city, with supplies and the promise of a decent ice cream at the end of it (for them, obviously, but I had a Borough Market sausage in mind).
We always seem to come across something happening on our way. And today that happened to be the Gaming Parade… a gaming cosplay event at the Guildhall with a parade that travelled around St Paul’s Cathedral and through the sidestreets of the city. And then returned for some real-life arcade games, classics brought to life for some hands-on interaction…
Take a look….
- Star Trek Discovery Season 2 Trailer For Non-Americans - July 21, 2018
- 265 Cosplay Pics From San Diego Comic-Con 2018 – From She-Hulk to Mrs Rick & Morty - July 20, 2018
- Swag from the Diamond Retailer Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2018
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Star Rachel Bloom is Coming to Equestria [SDCC] - July 20, 2018
- Batman Back in the Bat-Trunks Over His Broken Heart - July 20, 2018