The kids and I went for a walk in London today. We do that sometimes. Hiking through a city, with supplies and the promise of a decent ice cream at the end of it (for them, obviously, but I had a Borough Market sausage in mind).
We always seem to come across something happening on our way. And today that happened to be the Gaming Parade… a gaming cosplay event at the Guildhall with a parade that travelled around St Paul’s Cathedral and through the sidestreets of the city. And then returned for some real-life arcade games, classics brought to life for some hands-on interaction…
Take a look….
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018
- Thank FOC It’s Friday #3 – FOC’ing Is Your Superpower - November 16, 2018
- Marvel Turn Conan the Barbarian Into Conan the Librarian With Free Sword Bookmarks - November 16, 2018