The kids and I went for a walk in London today. We do that sometimes. Hiking through a city, with supplies and the promise of a decent ice cream at the end of it (for them, obviously, but I had a Borough Market sausage in mind).
We always seem to come across something happening on our way. And today that happened to be the Gaming Parade… a gaming cosplay event at the Guildhall with a parade that travelled around St Paul’s Cathedral and through the sidestreets of the city. And then returned for some real-life arcade games, classics brought to life for some hands-on interaction…
Take a look….
- Comic Stores Taking Part in Record Store Day on Saturday - April 19, 2018
- A Comic Show – Bendis Came - April 18, 2018
- Sonic the Hedgehog #1 Goes to Third Printing, Batman #45 Goes to Second - April 18, 2018
- Image Comics Puts Late Comics Out of Their Misery, but Will Resolicit - April 18, 2018
- New Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage Series for… Marvel Knights? - April 18, 2018