The kids and I went for a walk in London today. We do that sometimes. Hiking through a city, with supplies and the promise of a decent ice cream at the end of it (for them, obviously, but I had a Borough Market sausage in mind).
We always seem to come across something happening on our way. And today that happened to be the Gaming Parade… a gaming cosplay event at the Guildhall with a parade that travelled around St Paul’s Cathedral and through the sidestreets of the city. And then returned for some real-life arcade games, classics brought to life for some hands-on interaction…
Take a look….
- Comic Store In Your Future – 8 Years In Fact - September 21, 2018
- Heroes In Crisis Adds Two Issues… And Two Artists - September 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Another Floridian Store Talks Batman Damned - September 21, 2018
- A New Name For Thought Bubble? - September 21, 2018
- Has DC Comics Got Nightwing Completely the Wrong Way Round? (Batman #55 Spoilers) - September 21, 2018