Ontario comic book retailer chain Comic Book Addiction’s Alex Calow wonders if anyone else had a problem with their copies of X-Men Red #3 this week? He writes to us…
— Alex Calow (@Alexcalow) April 12, 2018
He tells Bleeding Cool,
All our shops’ copies of X-Men Red have a missing centerfold.
Some are actually still included in the books, unstapled, some books were shipped without the pages at all… the detatched centerfolds are also miscut so that some panels are unreadable…
I’m not seeing any talk about this online but I assume it can’t just be us.
Is it just one store in Ontario? Or are there missing, slipping pages across the run? Maybe Wolverine got a little too frisky with her claws when it went north of the border? Check your copies and do let us know…
X-MEN RED #3
(W) Tom Taylor (A) Mahmud A. Asrar (CA) Travis Charest
The Hate Machine Part 3
• The battle rages in India, and the newest X-Men member may be the key to the team’s survival.
• GAMBIT is caught up the intensifying global frenzy of mutant hate.
• Plus: Could one of JEAN GREY’s oldest friends turn foe?
Rated T+In Shops: Apr 11, 2018
UPDATE: They are not alone…
Oh hey our shop too. May be a GTA thing?
— Brendan T (@TheUnholyDragon) April 13, 2018
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, DC and Marvel Comics, Spring 2018 - July 15, 2018
- Big Hero 6’s Gus Vasquez Needs a Hero of His Own - July 15, 2018
- Zenescope Brings a Different Flavour to Women In Comics Panels at San Diego Comic-Con - July 15, 2018
- Mike Holman and Lee Thompson Promoted at Diamond Comics UK in John Hitchen’s Absence - July 15, 2018
- Doctor Who’s Back – And She’s Bringing That Same Copy of The Beano With Her - July 15, 2018