Ontario comic book retailer chain Comic Book Addiction’s Alex Calow wonders if anyone else had a problem with their copies of X-Men Red #3 this week? He writes to us…
— Alex Calow (@Alexcalow) April 12, 2018
He tells Bleeding Cool,
All our shops’ copies of X-Men Red have a missing centerfold.
Some are actually still included in the books, unstapled, some books were shipped without the pages at all… the detatched centerfolds are also miscut so that some panels are unreadable…
I’m not seeing any talk about this online but I assume it can’t just be us.
Is it just one store in Ontario? Or are there missing, slipping pages across the run? Maybe Wolverine got a little too frisky with her claws when it went north of the border? Check your copies and do let us know…
X-MEN RED #3
(W) Tom Taylor (A) Mahmud A. Asrar (CA) Travis Charest
The Hate Machine Part 3
• The battle rages in India, and the newest X-Men member may be the key to the team’s survival.
• GAMBIT is caught up the intensifying global frenzy of mutant hate.
• Plus: Could one of JEAN GREY’s oldest friends turn foe?
Rated T+In Shops: Apr 11, 2018
UPDATE: They are not alone…
Oh hey our shop too. May be a GTA thing?
— Brendan T (@TheUnholyDragon) April 13, 2018
- Image Comics Launches Vindication in January From MD Marie, Carlos Miko and Dema Jr. - October 16, 2018
- The Weatherman #6 Gets a Cliff Chiang Cover in Time For Final Order Cut-Off - October 16, 2018
- Where In the World Has Poison Ivy Gone, DC Comics? - October 16, 2018
- Details for Amazing Comic Con Aloha’s Return to Honolulu in February - October 16, 2018
- Now the KGBeast Shoots Bruce as Mark Buckingham and Andrew Pepoy Surprise-Draw Tomorrow’s Batman #57 - October 16, 2018