When I’m not infuriating everyone in our comment sections here, I’m on a podcast with a bunch of my close friends out here in Salt Lake City, Utah. Every week, we get together and talk about the nerd news that has happened over the week, comics, and a topic for the latter half. We are a NSFW podcast, and all of our opinions are our own. We have a good time, and we’d love for you to join us!
Nerd Dome Podcast Episode 124 – 20 Year Old Vintage Gak
While some of us have been on board for Solo: A Star Wars Story from the beginning, it looks like the new trailer has changed some minds. A much bigger crew this week talks about the new trailer for Solo and whether or not this was the thing that got us excited for the movie. We also talk about the situation with Stan Lee, Kyle and I make groaning noises about Rampage, and Charles talks about the upcoming Wasatch Comic Con and why they should swing by Utah to check it out.
I also podcast cheated this week over on Legion of Leia, so if you want to hear me talk about Solo some more, check that out.
Like and/or follow us on:
Help support the podcast by using our Amazon Affiliate link. Click the link and pay the normal Amazon price. We get a kickback that helps pay for server costs and better equipment.
Help support Utah’s Graphic Novel Book Club: buy an awesome t-shirt.
- New Bumblebee Poster Features Our Two Triple Changers - December 11, 2018
- Mark Hamill Talks About the Insane Spoilers Security Measures for Star Wars: Episode IX - December 11, 2018
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: 2 New Promos Parody Die Hard - December 10, 2018
- Emmet Throws a Holiday Party in this New The LEGO 2: The Second One Short - December 10, 2018
- [Very] Early Estimates Say Avengers: Endgame Could Make $2B at the Worldwide Box Office - December 9, 2018