In Incredibles 2, Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is called on to lead a campaign to bring Supers back, while Bob (voice of Craig T. Nelson) navigates the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life at home with Violet (voice of Sarah Vowell), Dash (voice of Huck Milner) and baby Jack-Jack—whose superpowers are about to be discovered. Their mission is derailed, however, when a new villain emerges with a brilliant and dangerous plot that threatens everything. But the Parrs don’t shy away from a challenge, especially with Frozone (voice of Samuel L. Jackson) by their side. That’s what makes this family so Incredible…
Incredibles 2 bursts into US cinemas on the 15th of June and in UK cinemas on 13th of July. Here’s the new trailer. And who is…. the Screen Slayer???
And the new poster… him, up top, that’s the screen slayer….
Now, where’s that racoon gone?
- So How Did Rage Get Better Then? Marvel Continuity Gets Venomized… - April 23, 2018
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #26 Goes to Second Printing - April 23, 2018
- Ravage – Kill All Men, a New Misandrist Comic to Launch at Orlando MegaCon - April 23, 2018
- POW! Entertainment Registers More ‘Stan Lee’ Trademarks for Sleeping Bags, Pizza Crust Mixes and Yoga Mats - April 22, 2018
- Gabriele Dell’Otto’s Exclusive Retailer Variant for Amazing Spider-Man #800 - April 22, 2018