On the third day of PAX East, one of the more interesting titles to catch out attention was Dungeon Stars, a medieval cartoon platformer developed by Furnace Games and being published by Riposte Games & Co. The game will give you command over one of three characters in the form of a fighter, a sorcerer, and a rogue in what is essentially a mix between an RPG and a hack n’ slash title. The mechanic that makes this game unique is that you are constantly walking forward, there is no backing up or turning the other way, you have to face what’s ahead of you and defeat everything in your path.
As you make your way through you collect gold and other items that help you level up and gain more abilities, which will come in hand because dungeons never get any easier beyond the game showing you ahead of time on a map what you’re up against. This was a fun little obstacle course of pain to overcome and well worth the challenge. You’ll be able to try it out yourself shortly as Dungeon Stars is currently slated to be released on Steam on April 26th.
- Having Fun With the Mail in Yoku’s Island Express
- Playing For the Sake of Having Fun with Happy Salmon at PAX East
- Taking Survival to the Next Level with North Star Games' Evolution
- Enjoying the Animated Beauty That is Banner Saga 3
- Cede Was the First Game Anyone Gave Me Foliage for at a Convention
- Multiplayer Fun and Nearly Breaking a Demo with Sky Noon
- Killing Zombies to the Beat at PAX East with Double Kick Heroes
- Nintendo Switch to get Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix - October 22, 2018
- Blizzard is Giving Away Diablo III Switch Bundles in a Treasure Hunt - October 22, 2018
- The Enclave Faction Returns in Fallout 76 - October 22, 2018
- Jade Raymond, Founder of EA Motive, Has Left the Company - October 22, 2018
- Intellivision Releases a New Trailer for the Amico Console - October 22, 2018