While all eyes are on Avengers: Infinity War, we do have another Marvel movie coming out this July. Ant-Man and the Wasp is finally bringing the Wasp to the big screen in all of her glory and giving her second billing on the title. Not only that, but according to Evangeline Lilly to USA Today the Wasp is unique because her origin was easy.
“You’ve never seen a superhero origin story with less blunders,” Lilly says. “She knows what she’s doing and she’s been grooming herself for this moment her whole life. The satisfaction in watching her finally get to live it out is really fun.”
Lilly also talked about how she got to work in “one of the most comfortable suits” in Marvel Cinematic Universe. She says she worked hard to make sure the suit looked cool but was something she could still move in.
“I spent six months doing copious amounts of fittings getting it to be just perfect, so I could move and still look my best.”
Check out a new shot of Ant-Man and the Wasp in their suits in the image below.
Summary: As Scott Lang balances being both a Super Hero and a father, Hope van Dyne and Dr. Hank Pym present an urgent new mission that finds the Ant-Man fighting alongside The Wasp to uncover secrets from their past.
Ant-Man and the Wasp, directed by Peyton Reed, stars Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Hannah John-Kamen, Michael Douglas, and Michael Peña. It will be released on July 6th.
- New Trailer Hits for the 20th MCU Film, Ant-Man and the Wasp
- Evangeline Lilly Posts New Ant-Man and the Wasp Poster, Trailer Coming Tomorrow
- ICYMI, 'Ant-Man And The Wasp' Happens Before 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- The Punisher Season 2: Jon Bernthal Shares a LQ First Image - December 12, 2018
- First Image and Summary for Movie Adaptation of the Vertigo Comic The Kitchen - December 12, 2018
- John Mulaney Shares Some NSFW Outtakes from Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - December 12, 2018
- Chris Pratt, Tom Holland, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and Octavia Spencer Join the Cast of Pixar’s Onward - December 12, 2018
- Mary Poppins Returns Review: Practically Imperfect in Every Way - December 12, 2018