While all eyes are on Avengers: Infinity War, we do have another Marvel movie coming out this July. Ant-Man and the Wasp is finally bringing the Wasp to the big screen in all of her glory and giving her second billing on the title. Not only that, but according to Evangeline Lilly to USA Today the Wasp is unique because her origin was easy.
“You’ve never seen a superhero origin story with less blunders,” Lilly says. “She knows what she’s doing and she’s been grooming herself for this moment her whole life. The satisfaction in watching her finally get to live it out is really fun.”
Lilly also talked about how she got to work in “one of the most comfortable suits” in Marvel Cinematic Universe. She says she worked hard to make sure the suit looked cool but was something she could still move in.
“I spent six months doing copious amounts of fittings getting it to be just perfect, so I could move and still look my best.”
Check out a new shot of Ant-Man and the Wasp in their suits in the image below.
Summary: As Scott Lang balances being both a Super Hero and a father, Hope van Dyne and Dr. Hank Pym present an urgent new mission that finds the Ant-Man fighting alongside The Wasp to uncover secrets from their past.
Ant-Man and the Wasp, directed by Peyton Reed, stars Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Hannah John-Kamen, Michael Douglas, and Michael Peña. It will be released on July 6th.
- Joe Russo Gave Tom Holland a Fake Avengers: Infinity War Script - April 19, 2018
- Colin Trevorrow Says Jurassic World 3 Will Be a “Science Thriller” like Jurassic Park - April 18, 2018
- Brad Bird Explains Why There Is No Time Jump in Incredibles 2 - April 18, 2018
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – The New Direction While Remaining True to the Universe - April 18, 2018
- Avengers: Infinity War – Shuri is More “Tech-Savvy” Than Iron Man - April 18, 2018