While all eyes are on Avengers: Infinity War, we do have another Marvel movie coming out this July. Ant-Man and the Wasp is finally bringing the Wasp to the big screen in all of her glory and giving her second billing on the title. Not only that, but according to Evangeline Lilly to USA Today the Wasp is unique because her origin was easy.
“You’ve never seen a superhero origin story with less blunders,” Lilly says. “She knows what she’s doing and she’s been grooming herself for this moment her whole life. The satisfaction in watching her finally get to live it out is really fun.”
Lilly also talked about how she got to work in “one of the most comfortable suits” in Marvel Cinematic Universe. She says she worked hard to make sure the suit looked cool but was something she could still move in.
“I spent six months doing copious amounts of fittings getting it to be just perfect, so I could move and still look my best.”
Check out a new shot of Ant-Man and the Wasp in their suits in the image below.
Summary: As Scott Lang balances being both a Super Hero and a father, Hope van Dyne and Dr. Hank Pym present an urgent new mission that finds the Ant-Man fighting alongside The Wasp to uncover secrets from their past.
Ant-Man and the Wasp, directed by Peyton Reed, stars Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Hannah John-Kamen, Michael Douglas, and Michael Peña. It will be released on July 6th.
- New Trailer Hits for the 20th MCU Film, Ant-Man and the Wasp
- Evangeline Lilly Posts New Ant-Man and the Wasp Poster, Trailer Coming Tomorrow
- ICYMI, 'Ant-Man And The Wasp' Happens Before 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Jude Law: There’s a Dash of Anarchy and a Sense of Mystery in Young Dumbledore - July 17, 2018
- First Look at Young Billy Batson in Shazam! - July 17, 2018
- First Trailer for Amusement Park-Set Horror Movie ‘Hell Fest’ is Here - July 17, 2018
- The Predator: Shane Black Talks Designing the Ultimate Predator - July 17, 2018
- Numan Acar Joins the Cast of Spider-Man: Far From Home - July 17, 2018