The reshoots for Aquaman are happening right now and we know that director James Wan just added a new character and cast member. Someone else is on the set for the reshoots and that is Amber Heard. We first saw Heard in Justice League as Mera and she’s looking to take on the role of leading lady this December. She posted a picture of her in the outfit on instagram indicating that she too is on set for reshoots.
Aside from the brief footage that attendees of Hall H saw there hasn’t been anything publicly released for Aquaman. There is a good chance we’ll see our first teaser very soon with a full story trailer dropping in July for Comic-Con International.
Summary: Arthur Curry learns that he is the heir to the underwater kingdom of Atlantis, and must step forward to lead his people and to be a hero to the world.
Aquaman will be directed by James Wan and stars Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Nicole Kidman, Patrick Wilson, and Willem Dafoe. It will be released December 21st.
- New Bumblebee Poster Features Our Two Triple Changers - December 11, 2018
- Mark Hamill Talks About the Insane Spoilers Security Measures for Star Wars: Episode IX - December 11, 2018
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: 2 New Promos Parody Die Hard - December 10, 2018
- Emmet Throws a Holiday Party in this New The LEGO 2: The Second One Short - December 10, 2018
- [Very] Early Estimates Say Avengers: Endgame Could Make $2B at the Worldwide Box Office - December 9, 2018