This Droughtlander has been one of the worst in recent memory for Outlander fans, more so for the scores of Diana Gabaldon‘s book lovers out there, because we know what’s coming next.
Ok, I guess I should say we THINK we know what’s coming next, as it’s highly likely things will be changed for the upcoming 4th season of the STARZ series.
This morning the official Outlander twitter account posted a photo of series star Caitriona Balfe as Claire Fraser sitting atop a horse in a forest.
— Outlander (@Outlander_STARZ) April 12, 2018
“Caitriona’s smile is EVERYTHING,” the tweet read, and we have to agree with them. If you’ve ever been lucky enough to be in the same room with the Irish model-turned-actress, you know she really does have an infectious joyful personality, one that can light up a room no matter how dim.
We’re certainly looking forward to seeing what season 4 of Outlander has for fans, we know that Claire and Jamie (Sam Heughan) find themselves in The Colonies of America after a shipwreck at the end of season 3.
There will be new characters introduced and surprisingly, a fan favorite who will make appearances in the New World (even though in the book the character died). Also, Rollo.
Outlander season 4 has no official release date yet, but we’ll more than likely get an update during July’s San Diego Comic Con.
- Outlander Shares New BTS Photo of Claire from Season 4
- Outlander Warns Fans to Avoid Large Rock Formations in PSA
- First Image of the Natives from Outlander Season 4 Surfaces
- STARZ's 'Outlander' is Skipping SDCC For NYCC This Year
- Billy Boyd, 4 Others Join Outlander Season 4 Cast
- Outlander Gets 2 More Seasons Picked Up by STARZ
- STARZ Shares Outlander Season 4 Photo of Claire and [SPOILER]
- Get Ready for Outlander Con This July in... Las Vegas?
- Tobias Menzies Takes Over Prince Philip From Matt Smith for 'The Crown' S3
- ICYMI: The 'Outlander' Emmy For Your Consideration Panel
- Here Are the 44th Annual Saturn Awards Nominations
- Outlander: STARZ Celebrates Year Of The Dog With Photo of Rollo
- Outlander: Get Your Sassenach Hands on Bear McCreary's Season 3 Soundtrack Now
- Outlander Season 4: First Look At Jamie And Claire In America
- Let's Talk About Outlander Season 3, Episode 12, 'The Bakra'
- Starz May Be Eyeing Outlander Season 5 Pickup
- Gwendoline Christie:“You’re Going to Need Therapy” After ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 8 - December 12, 2018
- ‘Captive State’ Trailer Shows Chaos in the Wake of Occupation - December 12, 2018
- Ladies and Gentlemen, the 2018 SAG-AFTRA Nominations - December 12, 2018
- ‘Bond 25’ Director Cary Fukunaga on Franchise Past, Present, Future - December 11, 2018
- Bruce Campbell Says He’d Host The Oscars - December 11, 2018