Bandai Namco has lifted the veil on a new character for the SoulCalibur roster in the form og returning character Siegfried.
SoulCalibur 6 has been filling out nicely over the last few months. There has been a good mix of new and old characters announced for the game which is already beginning to feel diverse. This is to say nothing of guest character Geralt who is stepping out of his world to get involved in the fight. The roster is only set to grow too, and today, it has done just that.
It’s been announced that Siegfried is making his return to the game in a brand new trailer. This shouldn’t come as a huge surprise as the character has been a bit of a mainstay for the series, appearing in all the numbered games, as well as Soul Edge. I don’t think anyone expected him not to show, but it’s always nice to get a confirmation. In the trailer, you can see the character using his unreasonably long sword to powerful effect, even throwing around a bunch of fire for good measure. Take a look at him in action here.
I really hope SoulCalibur 6 ends up coming together. The series hasn’t been around for a little while and there have been some high profile mishandlings of fighting games recently. Perhaps, if it is a great title, it could find a more prominent spot in the fighting game community to fill the gaps, much as Dragon Ball FighterZ has done. Here’s hoping.
- Bandai Namco Reveals Maxi to Join SoulCalibur VI
- Yoshimitsu Returns to SoulCalibur VI in Latest Character Trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Getting a Free Update with New Modes
- Did Amazon's Italian Website Leak SoulCalibur VI's Release Date
- Bandai Namco Reveal Taki as the Next Character for SoulCalibur VI
- Vegito Trailer Leaked as Next Dragon Ball FighterZ Character
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Shows Off Fused Zamasu in New Trailer