One of the developers we got to visit with over at PAX East was the crew from EuroVideo, who produce a lot of indie titles that may not be on the top of your lists right now, but they make some really fun and interesting titles, like Fox & Forests. We got to try out a demo of this retro-looking platformer and enjoyed what we saw. The game puts you in the role of an adventurous fox who is looking through the woods for treasures and thwarting enemies that may be in his way. The mechanic that sets this game apart from others is that you have the ability to change the season of the area you’re in between summer and winter.
A good example of this would be if you see a tree with a beehive in it, all you need to do is swap to winter when the bees are sleeping and pass by. Or if you come across water and you need to get across, switch over to winter and walk across the ice. The game is meant to be a simple and fun level exploring platformer that should do well with kids. The game is currently set to be released sometime this spring for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
- You Need Friends in Space as We Discovered in Last Encounter
- High School is a Drag in the World of Super Daryl Deluxe
- Scratching that Dark Souls Itch with Sinner from Another Indie
- This is Not the Job We Signed Up For in Yuppie Psycho
- Exploring the Construction Simulator that is Pretz'l Land
- Dauntless will Host an Open Beta Starting May 24th
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Will Come to PC Next Week
- Crawling the Swampy Depths in Dark Devotion is Harder Than It Looks
- Dead by Daylight Teases New Original Killer at PAX East
- Realm Royale Has Taken a Major Dive in Players Since Launch - August 17, 2018
- PUBG Mobile Boasts 100 Million Downloads Since Launch - August 17, 2018
- Another Pokémon GO Datamine Finds Mention of a Fourth Generation - August 17, 2018
- A Hat in Time to Make a Special Announcement on a Livestream Next Week - August 17, 2018
- Square Enix and Coca-Cola Join Forces for a Shadow of the Tomb Raider Event - August 17, 2018