One of the developers we got to visit with over at PAX East was the crew from EuroVideo, who produce a lot of indie titles that may not be on the top of your lists right now, but they make some really fun and interesting titles, like Fox & Forests. We got to try out a demo of this retro-looking platformer and enjoyed what we saw. The game puts you in the role of an adventurous fox who is looking through the woods for treasures and thwarting enemies that may be in his way. The mechanic that sets this game apart from others is that you have the ability to change the season of the area you’re in between summer and winter.
A good example of this would be if you see a tree with a beehive in it, all you need to do is swap to winter when the bees are sleeping and pass by. Or if you come across water and you need to get across, switch over to winter and walk across the ice. The game is meant to be a simple and fun level exploring platformer that should do well with kids. The game is currently set to be released sometime this spring for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
- You Need Friends in Space as We Discovered in Last Encounter
- High School is a Drag in the World of Super Daryl Deluxe
- Scratching that Dark Souls Itch with Sinner from Another Indie
- This is Not the Job We Signed Up For in Yuppie Psycho
- Exploring the Construction Simulator that is Pretz'l Land
- Dauntless will Host an Open Beta Starting May 24th
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Will Come to PC Next Week
- Crawling the Swampy Depths in Dark Devotion is Harder Than It Looks
- Dead by Daylight Teases New Original Killer at PAX East
- Treyarch Explains There Was Never a Plan for a Campaign in Black Ops 4 - May 20, 2018
- Crusader Kings Barely Launched a Kickstarter and Already Got Funded - May 20, 2018
- Leisure Suit Larry Appears to be Getting a Game on Steam - May 20, 2018
- Fortnite Will Be Coming to Android Devices Later This Summer - May 20, 2018
- Bethesda Teases Prey DLC Even Harder With an REM Reference - May 20, 2018