Ahead of the wedding of Batman and Catwoman coming in July, the recent Batman #44 by Tom King, Mikel Janin, and Joelle Jones has sold out and is coming back in a new, second printing on May 9th. This new printing will feature a black-and-white version of the variant cover by Joelle Jones featuring Catwoman.
The debut issue of Brenden Fletcher and Karl Kerschl’s fantasy series Isola #1 from Image Comics is also sold out and coming back to print, also on May 9th, alongside Isola #2.
(W) Tom King (A) Joelle Jones, Mikel Janin
“SOMETHING BLUE”! Follow Batman and Catwoman on two separate but parallel paths as their wedding planning kicks into high gear. Selina picks out her dress, and Bruce starts to make arrangements for their new life together-but this being Gotham City, and they being Batman and Catwoman, you can bet that nothing will go as expected!
(W) Brenden Fletcher, Karl Kerschl (A) Msassyk, Karl Kerschl
Childhood friends BRENDEN FLETCHER (MOTOR CRUSH) and Eisner Award-winning storyteller KARL KERSCHL (Gotham Academy) reunite on the comics page with a breathtaking fantasy adventure two decades in the making! The captain of the Royal Guard has fled the capital city with the Queen of Maar, suffering under the effects of an evil spell. Captain Rook’s only hope of returning Queen Olwyn to her throne and saving the kingdom from impending war lies on an island half a world away-a place known in myth as Isola, land of the dead. Featuring lush color work by MSASSYK (Gotham Academy) and letters by ADITYA BIDIKAR (MOTOR CRUSH). Recommended for fans of Studio Ghibli and the work of Hayao Miyazaki.
- J Scott Campbell Art for Upcoming X-Men Black Magneto Comic to be Announced at San Diego - July 16, 2018
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Hits the UK – Here Are Some Deals to Keep Your Eye On - July 16, 2018