I wasn’t quite sure what I was in for when I checked in with the Epsilon Games crew at PAX East to try out their latest game, Primus Vita. And to be honest, I’m still not sure what I experienced. Created by a team of former Ubisoft employees, the game is a sci-fi first-person narrative puzzler that has a crew of six people making their way through what appears to be digital apparitions they’re experiencing in their own minds. The game offers puzzles for you to solve to make it through these areas, a combination of placement and word games from what we experienced at the convention.
Then, we got thrown into some kind of memory with the character’s brother as he threw a party for the entire group, and now we have to confront this unpleasant moment in our lives through the art of deduction. A lot of what was going on just made no sense to us, but it is a demo so we’re very forgiving. We also were given a short comic to explain part of the origins, but we were left even more confused after reading it as it had nothing to do with the game beyond introducing the characters. We weren’t given a release date for the game, so basically we’re just looking forward to seeing Primus Vita again at PAX West with hopefully new material added.
- Jumping to Survive in a World of Mazes with The King's Bird
- Playing Indiana Jones, Kinda, as we Tackle the City Of Brass
- Being Absolutely Captivated with Projection: First Light at PAX East
- Old-School Adventuring Refined in the Demo for Faeland
- Fighting the Monsters Under Our Bed in Sleep Tight at PAX East
- City Of The Shroud is a Tactical RPG With a Few New Tricks
- The Most Hipster RPG We Could Play in YIIK: A Post-Modern RPG
- Finding the Uniqueness in Bishop Games' Light Fall at PAX East
- Falling in Cyberpunk Love With Ysbryd's VA-11 HALL-A at PAX East
- Com2us and Skybound Partner to Make Summoners War Comics and Animations - October 19, 2018
- Day Of The Devs 2018 Will Return to San Francisco in November - October 19, 2018
- NIS America Introduces Five New Characters to The Caligula Effect: Overdose - October 19, 2018
- Konami Will Add Data Pack 2.0 to PES 2019 Next Week - October 18, 2018
- Check Out the Animals Trailer for Farming Simulator 19 - October 18, 2018