Are you excited for Toy Story Land to open in Disney’s Hollywood Studios on June 30th? I know I certainly am, and I’m especially excited for its new quick service spot — Woody’s Lunch Box! Disney promises us some delicious comfort foods with a twist, as well as ice cream floats and other specialty drinks.
“Everyone has a special food memory, so it can be tricky putting a modern spin on the favorites,” explained Lenny DeGeorge, Concept Development Culinary Director for Walt Disney World, about the year-long menu development process. “We honored these classic dishes by using the best ingredients to elevate the flavors. How we constructed the sandwiches was important, such as layering the ingredients in a specific order, to maximize textures and flavors. Why have a cold sandwich when you can have a toasted hot, gooey cheese-filled one?”
The list of food that will be available is as follows:
S’more French Toast Breakfast Sandwich
Smoked Turkey, Eggs, Swiss, Peppers, and Onions on Sourdough
BBQ Brisket Melt
Monte Cristo with Raspberry Jam
Raspberry Lunch Box Tart garnished with Icing and Dried Fruit and Chocolate-Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart garnished with Icing and Caramelized Bacon
Banana Split Yogurt Parfait
Smoked Turkey, Tomato, and Lettuce on Multigrain Bread
Sides include tomato basil soup, vegetable macaroni salad, and potato barrels and Mini Babybel snack cheese. I predict the alien claw cup will be a hit and will likely be sold out for some time after its initial release — so giddy up and get to Woody’s Lunchbox as soon as they open to get your claws on a cup!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018