With DC’s Legends of Tomorrow having wrapped up last night, Supergirl returns to the time slot on Monday, April 16th with a Winn Schott (Jeremy Jordan)-focused episode. Now The CW has released a synopsis and photos for the upcoming episode ‘In Search of Lost Time’, which airs on April 23rd.
The episode introduces Mon-El (Chris Wood) in his new red-and-blue suit. We don’t know what the backstory on the suit is, but there is an obvious spot on his chest for a Kryptonian symbol. You can see that in the photos below. And it seems like they’re going to have a problem with Myr’nn (Carl Lumbly), which is kind of good as he has been pretty much forgotten since being brought to Earth. Here is the synopsis:
J’ONN HAS TO FACE THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS FATHER – When Myr’nn (guest star Carl Lumbly) inadvertently causes psychic disturbances at the DEO, Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) must work with J’onn (David Harewood) to contain the resulting chaos. Meanwhile, Mon-El (Chris Wood) begins training Kara in fighting techniques he’s learned in the future for battling Worldkillers. Andi Armaganian directed the episode with story by Eric Carrasco and teleplay by Katie Rose Rogers & Nicki Holcomb (#315). Original airdate 4/23/2018.
Supergirl airs Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018