The Spring 2018 Diamond Retailer Best Practices Award winners were announced at the Diamond Retailer Summit in Chicago last week. The Diamond Retail BPAs seek to identify and honor comic book specialty retailers that demonstrate “best practices” in their stores, thereby offering their patrons and community a consistently appealing shopping experience.
All comic book and specialty hobby store retailers serviced by Diamond were invited to nominate their store for Diamond BPA consideration. Nominations for the Spring 2018 Awards span four categories: Best Store Layout, Best Subscription/Pull & Hold Service, Best Manga Section, and Best Midnight Release Event!
Congratulations to the Spring 2018 BPA Winners!
Best Store Layout
Jesse James Comics
Best Subscription/Pull & Hold Service
Space Cadets Collection Collection
Oak Ridge North, TX
Best Manga Section
Best Midnight Release Event
BPA Summer 2018 Nominations Open in May, with the categories Best New Comics Section, Best Counter Display, Best Twitter Presence and Best Customer Loyalty Program.
- BAFTA Announces the 14th Annual Game Awards Winners
- POW! Entertainment Registers More ‘Stan Lee’ Trademarks for Sleeping Bags, Pizza Crust Mixes and Yoga Mats - April 22, 2018
- Gabriele Dell’Otto’s Exclusive Retailer Variant for Amazing Spider-Man #800 - April 22, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd April 2018 – ‘Action Comics Was the Highest/Fastest Selling Book in Our History’ - April 22, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd April 2018 – DC ComicsGetting Fresh - April 22, 2018
- The Age Of Bronze Goes Full Colour as a Digital Ongong Series - April 22, 2018