The Spring 2018 Diamond Retailer Best Practices Award winners were announced at the Diamond Retailer Summit in Chicago last week. The Diamond Retail BPAs seek to identify and honor comic book specialty retailers that demonstrate “best practices” in their stores, thereby offering their patrons and community a consistently appealing shopping experience.
All comic book and specialty hobby store retailers serviced by Diamond were invited to nominate their store for Diamond BPA consideration. Nominations for the Spring 2018 Awards span four categories: Best Store Layout, Best Subscription/Pull & Hold Service, Best Manga Section, and Best Midnight Release Event!
Congratulations to the Spring 2018 BPA Winners!
Best Store Layout
Jesse James Comics
Best Subscription/Pull & Hold Service
Space Cadets Collection Collection
Oak Ridge North, TX
Best Manga Section
Best Midnight Release Event
BPA Summer 2018 Nominations Open in May, with the categories Best New Comics Section, Best Counter Display, Best Twitter Presence and Best Customer Loyalty Program.
- BAFTA Announces the 14th Annual Game Awards Winners
- DC Comics Reprints Brian Bendis’ First Batman Story from 2000 in Pearl #1 - July 23, 2018
- DragonVine Comics or Oregon, Recipient of Inaugural Dave Hawksworth Memorial Comic Shop Improvement Award. - July 23, 2018
- DC Will Create Blank Comics For 24-Hour Comic Day – But Have They Got It All Wrong? - July 23, 2018
- The Simpsons Comic to Stop After 25 Years – Bongo to Close? - July 23, 2018
- BBC Releases Entire SDCC ‘Doctor Who’ Panel Video From Hall H - July 23, 2018