The Spring 2018 Diamond Retailer Best Practices Award winners were announced at the Diamond Retailer Summit in Chicago last week. The Diamond Retail BPAs seek to identify and honor comic book specialty retailers that demonstrate “best practices” in their stores, thereby offering their patrons and community a consistently appealing shopping experience.
All comic book and specialty hobby store retailers serviced by Diamond were invited to nominate their store for Diamond BPA consideration. Nominations for the Spring 2018 Awards span four categories: Best Store Layout, Best Subscription/Pull & Hold Service, Best Manga Section, and Best Midnight Release Event!
Congratulations to the Spring 2018 BPA Winners!
Best Store Layout
Jesse James Comics
Best Subscription/Pull & Hold Service
Space Cadets Collection Collection
Oak Ridge North, TX
Best Manga Section
Best Midnight Release Event
BPA Summer 2018 Nominations Open in May, with the categories Best New Comics Section, Best Counter Display, Best Twitter Presence and Best Customer Loyalty Program.
- The Futures of Turtles, Ponies, Ghostbusters, and Kyle Baker’s Black Panther Debuts in IDW January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018