In case you’d like to have some kind of say in how the characters in the new Persona Dancing titles are going to look, you’re in luck, as Sega is basically asking that question of their Japanese fans on Twitter. Specifically, the company would like to know what kind of cross-branding you’d like to see in the game and is offering up three different options for you to choose from in outfits from Yakuza, Virtua Fighter, and Sonic the Hedgehog. Here’s the tweet for you below in case you’d like to translate it an officially vote.
『ペルソナ３ ダンシング・ムーンナイト 』
『ペルソナ５ ダンシング・スターナイト 』
— セガ公式アカウント (@SEGA_OFFICIAL) April 10, 2018
Right now, at the time we’re posting this, Yakuza is ahead at 46% with Sonic at 39% and VF sitting at just 15%. We personally think the pole is stupid because if Atlus and Sega aren’t planning to do all three of these and sell off the two losers as DLC, then we have to question the plan from the marketing team on that one. It’s almost a given unless North American and European fans start trolling the poll, that Yakuza will end up being the winner since it is the latest title to come out. The poll ends in two days.
- SEGA Renews the Virtua Fighter Logo Trademark Plus One More
- Sega Confirms We'll See a New Sakura Wars Title by Q1 2019
- Sega Announces the MegaDrive Mini in Japan
- Etrian Odyssey X is Coming to the 3DS This Summer
- Persona 5 Will Be Getting a U.S. Simulcast Airing on April 7
- Granblue Fantasy Will Have a Persona 5 Event in June
- Atlus Launches New Trailers for Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5 Dancing Star Night
- Both The Persona Dancing Games Will Have PSVR Support
- Aniplex Releases The First Trailer For The Persona 5 Anime
- Persona 5 Dancing Star Night and Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night Show Off New Costumes
- How Awesome Is This Soundtrack? We Review Persona 5's Vinyl Release