Following the events of PAX East, we got some details as to what the hell might actually be happening in the Final Chapter for The Walking Dead game by Telltale Games, and with it comes a leak of gameplay footage. The primary news we got from the event is that we’re going to be skipping ahead in the life and times of Clementine, as the footage below shows her in her late teens or maybe even early ’20s being unphased at the sight of a zombie stuck to a truck by its entrails.
There weren’t many details revealed like a release date or any info about the story, only bits and pieces like the idea that part of this will take place and an old boarding school and that Clementine would end up having a dog at some point named Rosie. But the one significant piece of news from all of this that a few outlets have picked up on is that the game will most likely be going along with The Walking Dead AMC show to a degree. Now whether that means we’ll see any familiar or even subtle references to the cast of the show past or present, who knows. But it would be nice to see the game make at least one reference to people we’ve come across in the past on TV.
- Telltale's The Walking Dead: The Final Season Drops in August
- Telltale Games Teases Walking Dead Fans with New Promo Photos
- Telltale Games Releases New Images Of Batman: The Enemy Within's Next Chapter
- Telltale Games Shows Off The Next 'Batman' Episode Trailer
- 'Batman: A Telltale Series' Comes To The Nintendo Switch
- Telltale Shows Off The Last 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Episode Trailer
- Kingdom Hearts III Announces The Star-Studded Voice Cast - September 26, 2018
- Telltale Games Pulls The Walking Dead: The Final Season From Sales - September 25, 2018
- The Black Desert Online Drieghan Expansion Will Arrive in November - September 25, 2018
- Telltale Games Hit With a Class-Action Lawsuit Over Labor Laws - September 25, 2018
- Telltale Games’ Stranger Things Game Was Further Along Than Assumed - September 25, 2018