Some cool news from Atlus today as we now know when we’ll be seeing Etrian Odyssey X be released for Nintendo 3DS. After posting a teaser for the game last week, this week we get a full announcement that the game will be released in Japan on August 2nd. Not a ton of details have been released about the game yet, but from what we can gather, it appears the tenth installment will be a sort of celebration of the previous nine. First off, the Break/Boost system that was first introduced from Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold is being put back in the game, along with the enhanced and expanded character creator from Etrian Odyssey V. The new game will have a total of 19 classes you can play from previous games, along with the new job title called Hero.
There’s a lot to love about that trailer and get excited about, it’s just a shame that we’ll probably be waiting a while for the game to hit North America and Europe. Best guess is that we won’t get any news for regionalization of the game until sometime after E3, maybe Tokyo Game Show. For now, we at least get to kick back and check out the awesome splendor Atlus has created.
- Sony to Sponsor Indie Developers Once More at Tokyo Game Show
- Sega Wants Your Opinion on Persona Dancing Costumes
- Granblue Fantasy Will Have a Persona 5 Event in June
- Atlus Launches New Trailers for Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5 Dancing Star Night
- Both The Persona Dancing Games Will Have PSVR Support
- Persona 5 Dancing Star Night and Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night Show Off New Costumes
- Xbox Announces Their May Lineup of Games With Gold - April 21, 2018
- Fortnite Plans to Fix the Weapons Swap Equip Issue With Next Update - April 21, 2018
- The Latest Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Trailer Focuses on Older Characters - April 21, 2018
- Darwin Project Developers Made the Game Free To Play on Steam - April 21, 2018
- Survival Horror Game Agony Finally Gets a Release Date - April 21, 2018