If you haven’t been playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp in a while, now might be a great time to go back to the game and try some new stuff out as Nintendo have added in a new character this week called Gulliver. As you can see from the promo picture below, he is a seagull dressed up like a sailor and he apparently loves his sweets. He will be spending all of his time on Sunburst Island and he is more than happy to be the game’s unofficial pawn shop where he can take old furniture and clothing that you know you’re never going to use again.
All you have to do to use him and his abilities is go to the island and talk with him, then select the option to trade in old items you’ve crafted for the camp. Once he takes possession of them, they will vanish from your items list and camp. He’ll load them all onto his cargo ship, and once the ship is full, he’ll sail off and trade them in for the sweets you see above. You can use those items to improve friendships with other animals, and if you’re really lucky, he’ll on occasion being a new passenger animal to become a new neighbor.
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is Getting a Fishing Tournament
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Launches Their Crystal Collection Event
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Kicking Off Rover Event This Week
- Seven New Campers Coming To Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- Nintendo Is Looking to Partner With More Mobile Game Devs
- The Crew 2 Gets a New Trailer Featuring a Zivko Airplane - April 22, 2018
- Square Enix is Hiring More People to Work on Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 22, 2018
- To Leave, a Game About Mental Illness, Gets a PS4 Release Date - April 22, 2018
- Xbox Announces Their May Lineup of Games With Gold - April 21, 2018
- Fortnite Plans to Fix the Weapons Swap Equip Issue With Next Update - April 21, 2018