He may have had a terrible match last night at WrestleMania which was crapped all over by the entire Superdome, but that hasn’t stopped WWE from signing Brock Lesnar to a new deal. WWE announced that Lesnar had re-signed with the company on Monday Night Raw. In addition, Paul Heyman has re-signed with the company according to PWInsider.
As part of the new deal, Lesnar will face Roman Reigns once again at the Greatest Royal Rumble event in Saudi Arabia for the Universal Title inside a steel cage, setting the stage for another historic moment as men, women, and children will come together in public for the first time to boo Reigns. Following the announcement, Roman Reigns came to the ring to complain about Lesnar’s business acumen and vow to defeat him for the title this time, but Samoa Joe returned from injury and came out to put a stop to that, calling out Reigns’ failures and challenging him to a match at WWE Backlash.
— WWE (@WWE) April 10, 2018
Hopefully, Lesnar and Reigns don’t cause an international incident with their match in April.
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Incredible Hulk Beat the Crap Out of Hulk Hogan - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Union Jack Resisted Thatcher’s England in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Marvel Mocked a Beloved Republican President in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Spider-Man Took a Fall for Animal Rights in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Namor Got Political About Pollution in 1989 - October 21, 2018