Ramen is one of Japan’s most well-known dishes, and to celebrate the beloved noodle soup, UNIQLO has released these awesome ramen-inspired shirts. There are eight total in the collection, and prices are fair at just $14.90. The shirts are 100% cotton and insanely comfortable. I own a lot of UNIQLO clothing — I love how it fits and how inexpensive the items are. Below are some of my favorite shirts from this line!
So regardless if you enjoy instant ramen or restaurant-quality ramen, we can all agree that ramen is without a doubt one of the best foods in the world.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, but the above are affiliate links. That means Uniqlo did not sponsor this post, but if you buy something using one of the links above we’ll get a small cut — this helps us pay our staff so they can keep creating all the great content you see on this site.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018