Ramen is one of Japan’s most well-known dishes, and to celebrate the beloved noodle soup, UNIQLO has released these awesome ramen-inspired shirts. There are eight total in the collection, and prices are fair at just $14.90. The shirts are 100% cotton and insanely comfortable. I own a lot of UNIQLO clothing — I love how it fits and how inexpensive the items are. Below are some of my favorite shirts from this line!
So regardless if you enjoy instant ramen or restaurant-quality ramen, we can all agree that ramen is without a doubt one of the best foods in the world.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, but the above are affiliate links. That means Uniqlo did not sponsor this post, but if you buy something using one of the links above we’ll get a small cut — this helps us pay our staff so they can keep creating all the great content you see on this site.
- Barzinga at Kansas City BBQ to Enjoy Top Gun and SDCC 2018! - July 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Tasting Super Hero Ice Cream at SDCC 2018! - July 22, 2018
- Betty and Veronica ’80s-Inspired Limited-Edition Pin Set Debuts at SDCC - July 22, 2018
- Chatting with Mike Carbonaro About the Past and Future of Big Apple Comic Con - July 21, 2018
- We Played Shadow of the Tomb Raider at SDCC and Chatted with the Game’s Head Devs - July 21, 2018