Our own Madeline Ricchiuto attended PAX East for Bleeding Cool, and she was all over the show floor taking videos of the various booths. Did you wish you could have attended but were stuck at home? Then Madeline is here to show you the major booths from the comfort of your own home.
Let’s peek at Behavior Interactive and see what their booth looked like this year.
Behavior Interactive has come a long way in recent years, in no part because of the success of their asymmetrical horror survival multiplayer machine Dead by Daylight. Their booth had a demo for DBD with a single line for killers and survivors, and spectators could watch the matches. However, their newest IP and the first outside game they’ll be publishing, Deathgarden, took top billing. The Deathgarden demo was a major crowd pleaser with consistently long lines, and it really set the tone for the whole booth’s aesthetic.
Keep an eye on Bleeding Cool for all of PAX East coverage.
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Comments on Quicksilver’s Return for Avengers 4 - October 19, 2018
- Netflix Cancels Marvel’s Luke Cage After 2 Seasons - October 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: 3 New Behind-the-Scenes Photos - October 19, 2018
- Check Out Some Armored Sharks in These New Aquaman Images - October 19, 2018
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Gets Delayed 9 Months - October 19, 2018