Our own Madeline Ricchiuto attended PAX East for Bleeding Cool, and she was all over the show floor taking videos of the various booths. Did you wish you could have attended but were stuck at home? Then Madeline is here to show you the major booths from the comfort of your own home.
Let’s peek at Behavior Interactive and see what their booth looked like this year.
Behavior Interactive has come a long way in recent years, in no part because of the success of their asymmetrical horror survival multiplayer machine Dead by Daylight. Their booth had a demo for DBD with a single line for killers and survivors, and spectators could watch the matches. However, their newest IP and the first outside game they’ll be publishing, Deathgarden, took top billing. The Deathgarden demo was a major crowd pleaser with consistently long lines, and it really set the tone for the whole booth’s aesthetic.
Keep an eye on Bleeding Cool for all of PAX East coverage.
- Dove Cameron Talks Her Version of Spider-Gwen from Marvel Rising: Initiation - July 16, 2018
- How a Broken Ankle Helped Mission: Impossible – Fallout - July 16, 2018
- James Wan Talks About Keeping Aquaman a Self-Contained Film - July 16, 2018
- RUMOR: The Team of Awesome Ladies Set to Appear in Birds of Prey - July 16, 2018
- Shazam! Lights Up in New Image from the Upcoming DC Movie - July 16, 2018