I’m still getting through my Japan Crate from March 2018, which is a testament to how much they send you every month. I already reviewed the Kagabo Hojicha Green Tea Latte and Pandaro Cookies, and today I’m enjoying an impossibly cute lollipop with everyone’s favorite Japanese mascot: Hello Kitty!
This peach-flavored “gem” shaped lollipop was just the pick-me-up I needed today. It also has a special ingredient to be easier on your teeth (my dentist would likely not buy it, though). The peach flavor is extremely pleasant and understated. This is a fantastic treat, and I’m sad I only got one in the box. Perhaps I’ll have to find it on my own later. Blippo has it listed on their site, but it’s out of stock right now. I’ll have to keep a look out!
- A Darn Good Detective! Goldie Vance Vol. 1, 2, and 3 Review - April 20, 2018
- See All the Fun You’re in for During Pixar Fest at Disneyland - April 20, 2018
- The Dress Shop Now Open in Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort - April 20, 2018
- Shirts, Pins, and More Merchandise Available at Disneyland’s Pixar Fest - April 20, 2018
- Dealing with Childhood Trauma: Dodo, a Review - April 20, 2018