Once upon a time Keith Davidsen worked for Avatar Press, owners of Bleeding Cool as Director of Sales & Marketing and was a regular writer for the website and magazine. He then went to work for Dynamite as a Marketing Director. At some point he was a brand manager at Diamond Comic Distributors and an editor for Sirius Entertainment. As of 2019 he will have worked in comics for twenty years.
Along the way he wrote a bunch of comics. Poison Elves, Reanimator, Evil Ernie and Pink Panther and the like.
And he is just one of the many comic book industry moves that suddenly seem to be flooding together…
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Dave Sim Parodies X-Men For New Comic, Giant-Size Jingles - October 17, 2018
- Blake Northcott and Donny Tran Launch New ‘What If?’ Line From Aspen in January 2019 Solicits - October 17, 2018
- Null Faeries #1 Launches in Action Lab January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Damian Wayne Gets A Crush – But Not on Crush (Teen Titans #23 Spoilers) - October 17, 2018