Once upon a time Keith Davidsen worked for Avatar Press, owners of Bleeding Cool as Director of Sales & Marketing and was a regular writer for the website and magazine. He then went to work for Dynamite as a Marketing Director. At some point he was a brand manager at Diamond Comic Distributors and an editor for Sirius Entertainment. As of 2019 he will have worked in comics for twenty years.
Along the way he wrote a bunch of comics. Poison Elves, Reanimator, Evil Ernie and Pink Panther and the like.
And he is just one of the many comic book industry moves that suddenly seem to be flooding together…
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018