Once upon a time Keith Davidsen worked for Avatar Press, owners of Bleeding Cool as Director of Sales & Marketing and was a regular writer for the website and magazine. He then went to work for Dynamite as a Marketing Director. At some point he was a brand manager at Diamond Comic Distributors and an editor for Sirius Entertainment. As of 2019 he will have worked in comics for twenty years.
Along the way he wrote a bunch of comics. Poison Elves, Reanimator, Evil Ernie and Pink Panther and the like.
And he is just one of the many comic book industry moves that suddenly seem to be flooding together…
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018