If you aren’t aware, the Disney parks do a great job of celebrating princesses and pirates. Just in Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort alone, you can have your child take part in princess or pirate makeovers. The parks truly celebrate the best of both worlds, so having a parade makes sense.
Disneyland Paris has introduced their new Festival of Pirates and Princesses parade, as well as a new Disney Pirate or Princess: Make Your Choice stage show! According to the Disney Parks Blog:
“Both worlds come together at Central Plaza in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle for the finale. Guests are then invited to choose a side and take part in one of two routines alongside their favorite Disney characters, all to the same playful melody for one grand ending. The entire show takes place several times a day, so guests can switch sides for a different experience later in their visit.
During the Festival of Pirates and Princesses, guests will see sequences from Pirates of the Caribbean during the new Disney Illuminations show and may even spot Jack Sparrow in Adventureland with his pirate crew. Pirates and princesses alike can take part in face painting or even create an entirely new look with transformations in Adventureland and Fantasyland, not to mention meeting their favorite pirate or princess (or both!).
This new show and parade are making their debut during DLP’s 25th Anniversary. In just a few short weeks their very own Summer of Heroes will also debut, making DLP the place to be this summer!
- Nerd Food: Super-Powered Mixed Drinks from El Chingon - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: We Try the Mind Stone Mojito and Asgardian Lager at Havana 1920 - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018