Daredevil season 3, under the name R3, will be filming today and tomorrow (4/10) in the Upper West Side near Lincoln Center in Manhattan.
I am told that the production crew have have blocked off an area near Fordham University’s campus and near The Church of St. Paul the Apostle. Basically between W 62nd and W 60th between Amsterdam and Columbus Ave if you wanted to pop by.
There have been cones out since Sunday afternoon, and some vehicles have been cleared out as of Sunday at midnight…
Do let us know if you see something fun.
Charlie Cox (he played my cousin, you know) stars as Matt Murdock – the Devil of Hell’s Kitchen, with Deborah Ann Woll, Elden Henson, and Vincent D’Onofrio also returning from previous series, and joined by Wilson Bethel and Jay Ali joining them as FBI agents, and Joanne Whalley as nun called Maggie. Amy Rutberg also reprises her role as Marci Stahl. Erik Oleson has replaced Doug Petrie and Marco Ramirez as showrunner for the season.
Filming has been running since November and last year took place in the town of Windham, New York, as Karen Page’s hometown of Fagan Corners, Vermont.
The end of The Defenders saw Matt Murdock waking up in a convent surrounded by nuns after being presumed dead, implying elements of the season would be inspired by the ‘Born Again’ story arc by Frank Miller and David Mazzucchelli.
- The Daily LITG – 16th November 2018 – Self Made Heroes - November 16, 2018
- Marvel Cancels All Of Star Wars: Shadow Of Vader by Chuck Wendig - November 15, 2018
- Fantastic Four #6 Jumps to a 60 Page Story – and Two Dollars More - November 15, 2018
- Stan Lee Tribute to Run on Marvel Comics Covers in December and January - November 15, 2018
- Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto Relaunch Daredevil #1 in February - November 15, 2018