Our own Madeline Ricchiuto is currently attending PAX East for Bleeding Cool, and she has been all over the show floor taking videos of the various booths. Are you wishing you could be at PAX East right now but you’re stuck at home? Then Madeline is here to show you the major booths from the comfort of your own home. Sony based their entire booth on Detroit: Become Human… an interesting choice.
Sony’s Playstation booth at PAX East this year was all about Detroit: Become Human. Which probably wasn’t a great idea considering David Cage. The side of the booth dedicated to vr experiences and indie demos was always much more crowded. Fans got to play around with Rick and Morty VR and PlayStation indies like Omensight, Donut County, and Gorgogoa.
Keep an eye on Bleeding Cool for all of our PAX East coverage.
- CinemaCon Sony Presentation Live Blog - April 23, 2018
- Joe Russo Gave Tom Holland a Fake Avengers: Infinity War Script - April 19, 2018
- Colin Trevorrow Says Jurassic World 3 Will Be a “Science Thriller” like Jurassic Park - April 18, 2018
- Brad Bird Explains Why There Is No Time Jump in Incredibles 2 - April 18, 2018
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – The New Direction While Remaining True to the Universe - April 18, 2018