Our own Madeline Ricchiuto is currently attending PAX East for Bleeding Cool, and she has been all over the show floor taking videos of the various booths. Are you wishing you could be at PAX East right now but you’re stuck at home? Then Madeline is here to show you the major booths from the comfort of your own home. JRPG fans, take a look at the Square Enix booth.
Square Enix mostly focused on their Western and mobile titles. Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition and Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia were playable, as well as Life is Strange: Before the Storm, Monster Energy Supercross, and Gravel. Repping the Japan Studios side were the Windows Edition of FFXV and Final Fantasy XIV’s Trial of Byakko challenge.
Keep an eye on Bleeding Cool for all our coverage from PAX East.
- Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition is Coming to All Three Consoles
- Square Enix Officially Adds Mod Tools to Final Fantasy XV
- Square Enix is Hiring More People to Work on Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Second Reel: Dredd (2012) Deserves a Sequel - November 18, 2018
- Widows Review: A Dynamic and Fantastic Heist Movie - November 18, 2018
- 5 Amazing Movies That You Probably Missed in 2018 - November 18, 2018
- Johnny Depp Continues to Shatter the Magic of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - November 16, 2018
- 5 New Character Posters for Mary Poppins Returns - November 16, 2018