At this year’s C2E2 charity art auction, the sale of original art by dozens of popular comic book artists raised a total of $31,785 for the St. Jude’s Children’s Research Center, nearly $10,000 more than was raised at last year’s auction. Here’s what the charity is all about:
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is internationally recognized for its pioneering research and treatment of children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases. Included in that vision is that no child is denied treatment based on race, religion or a family’s ability to pay.
Bleeding Cool ace reporter Brian Lake was 0n hand at the auction, and he sent in some photos (and a few of the sale prices), which you can peruse below:
You can view all of the art that was up for auction here.
- Cable News Host Has Had Enough Of Your Bull@#$% in X-Men Red #8 Preview - September 22, 2018
- John Jennings to Head Up Megascope Graphic Novel Imprint at Abrams - September 22, 2018
- Midtown Comics Selling Bagged Batpenis for $20 Cheap - September 22, 2018
- There’s a Major Continuity Error in Archie’s Latest Comic - September 21, 2018
- With Great Power Comes… A Makeout Session With Mary Jane?! Amazing Spider-Man #6 Preview - September 21, 2018