At this year’s C2E2 charity art auction, the sale of original art by dozens of popular comic book artists raised a total of $31,785 for the St. Jude’s Children’s Research Center, nearly $10,000 more than was raised at last year’s auction. Here’s what the charity is all about:
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is internationally recognized for its pioneering research and treatment of children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases. Included in that vision is that no child is denied treatment based on race, religion or a family’s ability to pay.
Bleeding Cool ace reporter Brian Lake was 0n hand at the auction, and he sent in some photos (and a few of the sale prices), which you can peruse below:
You can view all of the art that was up for auction here.
- Ronda Rousey to Face Mickie James on WWE European Tour - April 23, 2018
- Dark Horse to Publish ‘Mob Psycho 100’ Manga by ONE This Fall - April 23, 2018
- The Undertaker Returns to Comics with New BOOM! Studios Graphic Novel by Chad Dundas and Rodrigo Lorenzo - April 23, 2018
- Get All 17 Volumes of IDW’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for Less Than $70 This Week on ComiXology - April 23, 2018
- You’ll Die Hard When You See This #CinemaCon2018 Standee for Dwayne Johnson’s Skyscraper - April 23, 2018