At this year’s C2E2 charity art auction, the sale of original art by dozens of popular comic book artists raised a total of $31,785 for the St. Jude’s Children’s Research Center, nearly $10,000 more than was raised at last year’s auction. Here’s what the charity is all about:
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is internationally recognized for its pioneering research and treatment of children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases. Included in that vision is that no child is denied treatment based on race, religion or a family’s ability to pay.
Bleeding Cool ace reporter Brian Lake was 0n hand at the auction, and he sent in some photos (and a few of the sale prices), which you can peruse below:
You can view all of the art that was up for auction here.
- Goodbye, Stan Lee [X-ual Healing 11-14-18] - November 18, 2018
- Ex-NYPD Cop Who Got Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter a Gun Permit Says He Received Movie Premiere Tickets at Bribery Trial - November 18, 2018
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018