At this year’s C2E2 charity art auction, the sale of original art by dozens of popular comic book artists raised a total of $31,785 for the St. Jude’s Children’s Research Center, nearly $10,000 more than was raised at last year’s auction. Here’s what the charity is all about:
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is internationally recognized for its pioneering research and treatment of children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases. Included in that vision is that no child is denied treatment based on race, religion or a family’s ability to pay.
Bleeding Cool ace reporter Brian Lake was 0n hand at the auction, and he sent in some photos (and a few of the sale prices), which you can peruse below:
You can view all of the art that was up for auction here.
- Marvel Catches Typhoid Fever in October… but What Is It? - July 17, 2018
- Guardians of the Galaxy Director Says Trump is Worse Than Thanos - July 17, 2018
- Dark Horse, Not Marvel, to Publish a Wreck-It Ralph Comic Book - July 17, 2018
- Black Panther’s Shuri Gets Her Own Comic at Marvel in October by Nnedi Okorafor and Leonardo Romero - July 17, 2018
- Marvel Teases Mysterious “Blind Spot” for Tomorrow, July 18th - July 17, 2018