Finn Balor made his entrance at WrestleMania 34 in style. His own wrestling geared emblazoned with his rainbow Balor Club logo, Balor was flanked by what the announcers described as the New Orleans LGBTQ community, all wearing Balor’s ‘Balor Club for Everyone’ t-shirts. Balor released the shirts last week, with a portion of proceeds going to benefit GLAAD.
Will the luck of the LGBTQ help Balor triumph over his opponents, Seth Rollins and The Miz, and win the Intercontinental Championship? We’ll have to wait and find out.
WrestleMania is airing right now on the WWE Network, with a free trial for new subscribers. It’s not too late to sign up!
— Finn Bálor forEVERYone (@FinnBalor) April 2, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Sabretooth Reveals His Softer Side in Weapon X #16 - April 22, 2018
- Are X-Men’s Kitty Pryde and Colossus Not Planning a Jewish Wedding? - April 22, 2018
- X-ual Healing: A Trip Down Memory Lane with a Detour on Flashback Blvd in Cable #156 - April 22, 2018
- X-ual Healing: X-Men Gold Finally Hits Its Stride in X-Men Gold #26 - April 21, 2018
- Those Nerds at Archaia Want You to Spend Your Summer Reading Graphic Novels - April 21, 2018