Finn Balor made his entrance at WrestleMania 34 in style. His own wrestling geared emblazoned with his rainbow Balor Club logo, Balor was flanked by what the announcers described as the New Orleans LGBTQ community, all wearing Balor’s ‘Balor Club for Everyone’ t-shirts. Balor released the shirts last week, with a portion of proceeds going to benefit GLAAD.
Will the luck of the LGBTQ help Balor triumph over his opponents, Seth Rollins and The Miz, and win the Intercontinental Championship? We’ll have to wait and find out.
WrestleMania is airing right now on the WWE Network, with a free trial for new subscribers. It’s not too late to sign up!
— Finn Bálor forEVERYone (@FinnBalor) April 2, 2018
- Mark Brooks Stands Up for Breasts and Feet on Uncanny X-Men #1 Variants - October 22, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Incredible Hulk Beat the Crap Out of Hulk Hogan - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Union Jack Resisted Thatcher’s England in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Marvel Mocked a Beloved Republican President in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Spider-Man Took a Fall for Animal Rights in 1990 - October 21, 2018