Finn Balor made his entrance at WrestleMania 34 in style. His own wrestling geared emblazoned with his rainbow Balor Club logo, Balor was flanked by what the announcers described as the New Orleans LGBTQ community, all wearing Balor’s ‘Balor Club for Everyone’ t-shirts. Balor released the shirts last week, with a portion of proceeds going to benefit GLAAD.
Will the luck of the LGBTQ help Balor triumph over his opponents, Seth Rollins and The Miz, and win the Intercontinental Championship? We’ll have to wait and find out.
WrestleMania is airing right now on the WWE Network, with a free trial for new subscribers. It’s not too late to sign up!
— Finn Bálor forEVERYone (@FinnBalor) April 2, 2018
- The X-Men Learn There’s Just One More Day Before #MarvelDeclassified Shakes Comic Book History to Its Core - July 22, 2018
- Watch the Black Lightning SDCC 2018 Trailer - July 22, 2018
- First Look at Arrow Season 7 in Trailer from San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2018
- First Look at Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 in Comic-Con Trailer - July 22, 2018
- Get a Sneak Peek at Supergirl Season 4 in San Diego Comic-Con Trailer - July 21, 2018