First of all, if you don’t follow Asuka on Twitter, let me urge you to. The enthusiastic Empress of Tomorrow is happily taking photos with fans, retweeting fan art, and discussing all things wrestling with fans and the press.
In this first clip, Asuka comments on all the legends she’s seeing for the first time (and how it’s slightly overwhelming), and what she would do if she faced an opponent she couldn’t beat. She even had a schoolteacher tell her not to wrestle.
— WWE (@WWE) April 7, 2018
In this clip, she mentions her time at NXT and how her first match was one of her most important.
— WWE (@WWE) April 8, 2018
— ASUKA / 明日華 (@WWEAsuka) April 8, 2018
I adore Asuka, and it’s been an honor watching her come up through the ranks. Here’s hoping tonight she continues her undefeated streak!
- Ready to See Avengers: Infinity War? Step Out in Style with GameStop - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: Sweet Heat Skittles Give Your Mouth a Spicy Kick - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: This Toy Story Pizza Planet Fondue is Out of This World - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Fashion: Jordandené Brings Nerd Power to Fashion and Podcasting - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Food at Home: Don’t Fly Solo When Enjoying These Chewbacca Cake Cups - April 24, 2018