First of all, if you don’t follow Asuka on Twitter, let me urge you to. The enthusiastic Empress of Tomorrow is happily taking photos with fans, retweeting fan art, and discussing all things wrestling with fans and the press.
In this first clip, Asuka comments on all the legends she’s seeing for the first time (and how it’s slightly overwhelming), and what she would do if she faced an opponent she couldn’t beat. She even had a schoolteacher tell her not to wrestle.
— WWE (@WWE) April 7, 2018
In this clip, she mentions her time at NXT and how her first match was one of her most important.
— WWE (@WWE) April 8, 2018
— ASUKA / 明日華 (@WWEAsuka) April 8, 2018
I adore Asuka, and it’s been an honor watching her come up through the ranks. Here’s hoping tonight she continues her undefeated streak!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018