First of all, if you don’t follow Asuka on Twitter, let me urge you to. The enthusiastic Empress of Tomorrow is happily taking photos with fans, retweeting fan art, and discussing all things wrestling with fans and the press.
In this first clip, Asuka comments on all the legends she’s seeing for the first time (and how it’s slightly overwhelming), and what she would do if she faced an opponent she couldn’t beat. She even had a schoolteacher tell her not to wrestle.
— WWE (@WWE) April 7, 2018
In this clip, she mentions her time at NXT and how her first match was one of her most important.
— WWE (@WWE) April 8, 2018
— ASUKA / 明日華 (@WWEAsuka) April 8, 2018
I adore Asuka, and it’s been an honor watching her come up through the ranks. Here’s hoping tonight she continues her undefeated streak!
- Barzinga at Kansas City BBQ to Enjoy Top Gun and SDCC 2018! - July 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Tasting Super Hero Ice Cream at SDCC 2018! - July 22, 2018
- Betty and Veronica ’80s-Inspired Limited-Edition Pin Set Debuts at SDCC - July 22, 2018
- Chatting with Mike Carbonaro About the Past and Future of Big Apple Comic Con - July 21, 2018
- We Played Shadow of the Tomb Raider at SDCC and Chatted with the Game’s Head Devs - July 21, 2018