Mochi is arguably one of the greatest treats known to humankind. These Japanese rice cakes can be filled with bean paste, ice cream, or just more mochi. They’re delicious, and I love them — you should give them a try! Over at Tokyo Disneyland you can find mochi in a variety of designs, such as stormtrooper mochi:
The mochi is only $3, or $9 with a reusable case. I’ve been lusting over Tokyo Disney’s food offerings for years, and I can’t wait to get over there. Plus, the food is much cheaper than their American park counterparts! I can totally get behind that.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018