Mochi is arguably one of the greatest treats known to humankind. These Japanese rice cakes can be filled with bean paste, ice cream, or just more mochi. They’re delicious, and I love them — you should give them a try! Over at Tokyo Disneyland you can find mochi in a variety of designs, such as stormtrooper mochi:
The mochi is only $3, or $9 with a reusable case. I’ve been lusting over Tokyo Disney’s food offerings for years, and I can’t wait to get over there. Plus, the food is much cheaper than their American park counterparts! I can totally get behind that.
- Nerd Food: Super-Powered Mixed Drinks from El Chingon - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: We Try the Mind Stone Mojito and Asgardian Lager at Havana 1920 - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018