Mochi is arguably one of the greatest treats known to humankind. These Japanese rice cakes can be filled with bean paste, ice cream, or just more mochi. They’re delicious, and I love them — you should give them a try! Over at Tokyo Disneyland you can find mochi in a variety of designs, such as stormtrooper mochi:
The mochi is only $3, or $9 with a reusable case. I’ve been lusting over Tokyo Disney’s food offerings for years, and I can’t wait to get over there. Plus, the food is much cheaper than their American park counterparts! I can totally get behind that.
- Joonas Suotamo, Chewie Himself, Visits Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ Star Wars Offerings - April 25, 2018
- The Guardians of the Galaxy are Coming to Disney’s Epcot June 9th - April 25, 2018
- When the Superhero Shows up After the End of the World: Kamikaze - April 25, 2018
- Meet the Creators Behind the New Harveys Steamboat Willie Line at Disney Springs - April 25, 2018
- CinemaCon 2018: Join Bleeding Cool’s Focus Features Presentation LIVE-BLOG! - April 25, 2018