We have a new poster for Sicario: Day of the Soldado and if nothing else these posters are really, really cool looking. There is a real sense of art behind them that we don’t get to see in movie posters vert often.
This is the second poster to play off of the skull and skeleton to make a point that this is not a happy movie but we all seemed to know because Taylor Sheridan wrote it. He’s gone on record saying this one will make the first look like a happy walk in the park. Sicario came out in 2015 and if you haven’t seen it yet you should probably fix that because it was one of the underappreciated releases of that year.
The drug war on the US-Mexico border has escalated as the cartels have begun trafficking terrorists across the US border. To fight the war, federal agent Matt Graver re-teams with the mercurial Alejandro.
Sicario, Day of the Soldado, directed by Stefano Sollima, stars Josh Brolin, Isabela Moner, Benicio Del Toro, Matthew Modine, and Jeffrey Donovan. It will be released June 29th.
— Sicario (@SicarioMovie) April 5, 2018
- Disney Fires Guardians of the Galaxy Director James Gunn Over Old Offensive Tweets - July 20, 2018
- 20th Century Fox Brings the Fun to Their Panel for The Predator - July 20, 2018
- San Diego Comic-Con Iron Fist Season 2 Panel Live-Blog - July 19, 2018
- First Teaser Trailer for Series 11 of Doctor Who Debuts at SDCC [VIDEO] - July 19, 2018
- At SDCC, Working Geek Moms Still Gotta Bring Home a Gift - July 19, 2018