We have a new poster for Sicario: Day of the Soldado and if nothing else these posters are really, really cool looking. There is a real sense of art behind them that we don’t get to see in movie posters vert often.
This is the second poster to play off of the skull and skeleton to make a point that this is not a happy movie but we all seemed to know because Taylor Sheridan wrote it. He’s gone on record saying this one will make the first look like a happy walk in the park. Sicario came out in 2015 and if you haven’t seen it yet you should probably fix that because it was one of the underappreciated releases of that year.
The drug war on the US-Mexico border has escalated as the cartels have begun trafficking terrorists across the US border. To fight the war, federal agent Matt Graver re-teams with the mercurial Alejandro.
Sicario, Day of the Soldado, directed by Stefano Sollima, stars Josh Brolin, Isabela Moner, Benicio Del Toro, Matthew Modine, and Jeffrey Donovan. It will be released June 29th.
— Sicario (@SicarioMovie) April 5, 2018
- The Gifted Season 2: 3 New Promos Tease the Mutant Divide - September 21, 2018
- New TV Spot for The Nutcracker and the Four Realm Teases the Characters - September 21, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: New Images, Matt’s Darkness, New and Returning Characters - September 21, 2018
- Kingsman 3 Confirmed for 2019 and Matthew Vaughn Set to Write/Direct - September 21, 2018
- The Script for the Potential Joker/Harley Quinn Movie Is Done - September 21, 2018