We have a new poster for Sicario: Day of the Soldado and if nothing else these posters are really, really cool looking. There is a real sense of art behind them that we don’t get to see in movie posters vert often.
This is the second poster to play off of the skull and skeleton to make a point that this is not a happy movie but we all seemed to know because Taylor Sheridan wrote it. He’s gone on record saying this one will make the first look like a happy walk in the park. Sicario came out in 2015 and if you haven’t seen it yet you should probably fix that because it was one of the underappreciated releases of that year.
The drug war on the US-Mexico border has escalated as the cartels have begun trafficking terrorists across the US border. To fight the war, federal agent Matt Graver re-teams with the mercurial Alejandro.
Sicario, Day of the Soldado, directed by Stefano Sollima, stars Josh Brolin, Isabela Moner, Benicio Del Toro, Matthew Modine, and Jeffrey Donovan. It will be released June 29th.
— Sicario (@SicarioMovie) April 5, 2018
- From Spider-Ham to Sinister Six Sony Isn’t Ruling Anything out for Future Movies - December 14, 2018
- First Details for the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Sequel and Spin-Off are Confirmed - December 14, 2018
- Jason Momoa Comments on Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck Reportedly Leaving the DC Universe - December 13, 2018
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: A New Promo and 17 New Cast and Promo Pictures - December 13, 2018
- Meet Spider-Man Noir in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse in This New Clip - December 13, 2018