Hearthstone‘s newest expansion The Witchwood brings a whole lot of new content with it, including a brand new monster hunting mode, new cards, and new ways to play the game. However, while Bizzard have been pretty forthcoming about all of the meta changes coming with the expansion, they’ve been rather quiet on the release date for the expansion. However, we’ve finally got a launch window. Players will be able to go hunt monsters in the titular Witchwood while tracking down Hagatha the Witch on April 12th, which is just a week away.
The Witchwood brings with it a ton of new cards, but the biggest changes to the game are coming with the new even-and-odd cost decks designed around Genn Greymane and Baku the Mooneater which come with their own surprises, and the echo keyword that allows you to summon certain monsters repetitively, as long as you have the mana to sustain it.
To celebrate the pack’s launch, Blizzard are running a log in campaign for a limited time. Players who log in three times during the campaign get to claim three card packs and a random class legendary card from the expansion for free.
In addition, players who pre-order the expansion before launch will recieve a speecial 50 card pack bundle with the special In a Dark Wood card back. They’ll also get 20 additional The Witchwood packs as a bonus.
To go over all the last minute details, Game Director Ben Brode and Sean “Day” Plott will wrap up the card reveal season in a final livestream on April 9th at 11:00 am PDT on the Hearthstone Twitch channel.
- Rise Nation Wins the CWL Seattle Championship Match with a 3:0 Victory - April 22, 2018
- The 2018 Call of Duty Championships will Take Place in Columbus in August - April 22, 2018
- EvilGeniuses Shuts Down eUnited with a 3-0 Victory in the CWL Winners Finals - April 22, 2018
- The CWL Seattle Loser’s Bracket is where the Real Action is on Day 3 - April 22, 2018
- Need Spare Parts for your Nintendo Labo? Templates are Now Available - April 22, 2018