Square Enix dropped a ton of news at today’s Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition – Making it Yours PAX East panel. Not only are we getting four new character centered DLCs and a slew of Mod tools, the game is also getting a collaboration with Square Enix’s newest project – Shadow of the Tomb Raider. In addition, the multiplayer expansion Final Fantasy XV: Comrades is getting released as a standalone game.
FFXV Comrades is getting some other updates as well, what with it becoming a solo act. The game is getting a ton of new boss encounters, including a fight with Square Enix CEO Yosuke Matsuda. “He is a very big boss” Live Service Manager Shigefumi Tanaka joked when he revealed the encounter during the panel. More traditional bosses like Gilgamesh will also come to the multiplayer expansion.
The multiplayer mode is also getting raids alongside those new bosses and battle challenges. So every week you’ll log in to find a new battle challenge has come to the game. The new bosses are part of raid encounters that will require a 4-person party to take on.
- Square Enix Officially Adds Mod Tools to Final Fantasy XV
- Final Fantasy XV to Receive Some Weird Additions Next Week
- Running Down a Dragon with EarthNight
- 505 Games Debuted an Animated Teaser for ‘Indivisible’ at Anime Expo - July 9, 2018
- The Halo Championship and Gears Pro Circuit are Teaming Up This Weekend - July 9, 2018
- Electronic Arts Acquires Indie Dev Studio Industrial Toys - July 9, 2018
- Fortnite’s Mysterious Rifts are Now Spawning Item Drops - July 9, 2018
- Holographic Popstar Hatsune Miku Joins the Cast of Master of Eternity - July 9, 2018