Things are looking pretty dicey for the Blackwatch group in the latest Overwatch event. Along with the Uprising event you get to play from last year’s journal with Tracer, this year you get a brand-new mission with the whole Blackwatch crew that slightly ties into the new comic released this week. The mission, dubbed Retribution, will have you take on one of four roles: Reaper, Genji, Moira, or McCree, as you essentially go get revenge for an attack on the group. Sadly, it’s not what it appears to be — the entire mission turns out to be a trap to eliminate the four of you.
Its kind of cool to get a little bonus content into Blackwatch, even though they still really don’t go into detail as to what the group even does beyond “black ops” missions. You can tell the developers went all out to make this missions a challenge and give all of the characters a lot of time to do their thing. It’s also interesting that the mission is basically three DPS characters and one DPS/Healer with no Tank or solid support options. We wish all of you the best of luck as we will be teaming up with you on April 10th to take everyone down.
- The Latest Overwatch Comic Teases a PVE Mode Starring Reaper
- Major Trade Finalized in Overwatch League Before Stage Three Starts
- Blizzard is Training Bots To Hunt Down Overwatch Griefers
- Jeff Kaplan Would Love a Battle Royale Mode in Overwatch, but Don't Expect One
- Overwatch's Uprising Event Will Delve into the Archives
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Gaming – April 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for April 24-30, 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Twitch Announces New Monetization with Bits in Extensions - April 23, 2018
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Releases New Trailer at England’s Inception - April 23, 2018
- Skydance Interactive Announces Archangel: Hellfire with New Trailer - April 23, 2018