DC Comics had their WTF foldout covers, and now, announced at the Diamond Retailer Summit held in Chicago, Marvel Comics promised something similar.
Talking about Infinity Wars, the big event comic of the summer by Gerry Duggan and starring Thanos as the title’s central character, Marvel EIC C.B. Cebulski told the assembled comic shop owners that it will have one of the biggest “oh shit” moments in comics this year.
No comma between the two words, I promise.
Infinity Wars will spin out of Countdown to Infinity and will kick off with Infinity Wars Prime #1 by Gerry Duggan and Mike Deodato Jr. #1.
And we have visuals:
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018