DC Comics had their WTF foldout covers, and now, announced at the Diamond Retailer Summit held in Chicago, Marvel Comics promised something similar.
Talking about Infinity Wars, the big event comic of the summer by Gerry Duggan and starring Thanos as the title’s central character, Marvel EIC C.B. Cebulski told the assembled comic shop owners that it will have one of the biggest “oh shit” moments in comics this year.
No comma between the two words, I promise.
Infinity Wars will spin out of Countdown to Infinity and will kick off with Infinity Wars Prime #1 by Gerry Duggan and Mike Deodato Jr. #1.
And we have visuals:
- Is There a Post-Credits Scene at the End of Avengers: Infinity War? [Spoiler-Free] - April 24, 2018
- Bleeding Cool’s First Review of Avengers: Infinity War [Spoiler-Free] #ThanosDemandsYourSilence - April 24, 2018
- The Journey of Jane Foster to Valhalla (The Mighty Thor #706) - April 24, 2018
- Further Universal FanCon Fallout… Refunds and Apologies? - April 24, 2018
- Gerard Way and Nick Derington’s Doom Patrol #11 Out This Week Honest – A Ball That Has Not Been Forgotten - April 24, 2018