DC Comics had their WTF foldout covers, and now, announced at the Diamond Retailer Summit held in Chicago, Marvel Comics promised something similar.
Talking about Infinity Wars, the big event comic of the summer by Gerry Duggan and starring Thanos as the title’s central character, Marvel EIC C.B. Cebulski told the assembled comic shop owners that it will have one of the biggest “oh shit” moments in comics this year.
No comma between the two words, I promise.
Infinity Wars will spin out of Countdown to Infinity and will kick off with Infinity Wars Prime #1 by Gerry Duggan and Mike Deodato Jr. #1.
And we have visuals:
- Separated at Bath: Rob Liefeld and the New Domino Annual - July 22, 2018
- How Many Times Can Marvel Exclusively Give Away the Same Exclusive Variant Cover at San Diego Comic-Con? - July 22, 2018
- Marvel True Believers Panel Previews Squirrel Girl, Marvel Rising, Spider-Man/Deadpool, Domino, Runaways, and Many More - July 22, 2018
- A Look Inside the Increasingly Late Mister Miracle at San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2018
- Swag from the Marvel True Believers Panel at San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2018