Normally, if you were to go out to lunch and come home with a bunch of VD, it would be a bad thing. But when that lunch is at the Diamond Retailer Summit, and the VD stands for Visual Dictionaries, it’s another story. During their lunchtime presentation at the summit before C2E2, international book publisher Dorling Kindersley (DK) revealed a slate of books that mostly consisted of visual dictionaries.
They’ve got the Marvel Studios Visual Dictionary, the Star Wars Complete Visual Dictionary, and even a Lego DC Super Heroes Visual Dictionary. Other offerings included a book about The Rock‘s pro wrestling career, and DC Comics: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (how long is the Eddie Berganza chapter?). Check out photos from the presentation below:
- In Goodbye Post for X-Men Red, Tom Taylor Says He Could Have Written Series for Years - December 12, 2018
- Marvel Unlimited Comes Into the Spider-Verse With Peter Porker: The Spectacular Spider-Ham - December 12, 2018
- Is Tom Taylor Planning to Kill the DC Universe? - December 12, 2018
- Mark Bagley and Chip Zdarsky Launch a Mini-Series Where Spider-Man Ages in Real Time - December 12, 2018
- That Time Bruce Wayne Teamed Up With Donald Trump… In Real Life?! - December 12, 2018