Divinity: Original Sin 2 is set to release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, developer Larian Studios has announced.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 came out last year and quickly garnered praise. It became talked about in a great light, with pairings next to some of the best RPGs ever made. It’s not hard to see why either. It offers a great story, wonderful characters, a lot of ways for a player to garner their own experience, and a lot of choice — both narratively and gameplay wise. If you’ve not played it and have a PC, you really should give it a go.
Its audience is about to open up even further too, as developer Larian Studios has announced that the game is coming to consoles. It will land on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, bringing the top down adventure to a whole new set of players. This perhaps isn’t the most surprising news in the world, as the first game also came across to console, but it’s always nice to get confirmation. There was no release date to come with the announcement, but it is set to land at some point this year.
Here is a trailer for the announcement:
The first game’s port was really well handled, so I can’t imagine there will be a big change here. While a top-down RPG may not grab your attention straight away, you should absolutely take some time to try it. Be that on PC now, or on console whenever it lands, just make sure you get at it.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Gets An Iron Spider Suit From Avengers: Infinity War as Pre-Order Bonus - April 26, 2018
- The Nintendo Switch Has Sold Over 17 Million Units - April 26, 2018
- Nintendo is Getting a New President in June - April 26, 2018
- Bryce Dallas Howard and B.D. Wong Join Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic World Evolution - April 25, 2018
- BioWare Developer Hints that Dragon Age 4 is Actually in the Works - April 25, 2018