Divinity: Original Sin 2 is set to release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, developer Larian Studios has announced.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 came out last year and quickly garnered praise. It became talked about in a great light, with pairings next to some of the best RPGs ever made. It’s not hard to see why either. It offers a great story, wonderful characters, a lot of ways for a player to garner their own experience, and a lot of choice — both narratively and gameplay wise. If you’ve not played it and have a PC, you really should give it a go.
Its audience is about to open up even further too, as developer Larian Studios has announced that the game is coming to consoles. It will land on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, bringing the top down adventure to a whole new set of players. This perhaps isn’t the most surprising news in the world, as the first game also came across to console, but it’s always nice to get confirmation. There was no release date to come with the announcement, but it is set to land at some point this year.
Here is a trailer for the announcement:
The first game’s port was really well handled, so I can’t imagine there will be a big change here. While a top-down RPG may not grab your attention straight away, you should absolutely take some time to try it. Be that on PC now, or on console whenever it lands, just make sure you get at it.
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition is Getting a Revamped Arena Mode
- Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition To Receive an HDR/4K Update
- Divinity: Original Sin II is Coming to Xbox Game Preview
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018