Disney has revealed four of the five new magazine covers for their fan magazine Twenty-Three. Disney has so far only revealed four of the covers, with the fifth, featuring Solo: A Star Wars Story, coming out soon. The other four posters cover the four big Disney movies that are coming out this summer. This includes two Marvel properties — an Avengers: Infinity War cover more or less based on the domestic poster and Ant-Man and the Wasp with a new image of the two heroes — as well as a really neat minimalist look for Incredibles 2 from Pixar, and a Christopher Robin cover for the live-action remake releasing this summer.
Summary: As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment – the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.
Avengers: Infinity War, directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, stars Robert Downey Jr., Josh Brolin, Mark Ruffalo, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Olsen, Sebastian Stan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Bettany, Chadwick Boseman, Benedict Wong, Zoe Saldana, Karen Gillan, Vin Diesel, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Scarlett Johansson, Don Cheadle, Tom Holland, Bradley Cooper, Sean Gunn, and Anthony Mackie. It will be released on April 27th.
- 2 New Featurettes for Christopher Robin Tease the Philosophy of Winnie the Pooh - July 18, 2018
- James Wan Talks About Making Sure Aquaman isn’t Superman - July 18, 2018
- Jude Law: There’s a Dash of Anarchy and a Sense of Mystery in Young Dumbledore - July 17, 2018
- First Look at Young Billy Batson in Shazam! - July 17, 2018
- First Trailer for Amusement Park-Set Horror Movie ‘Hell Fest’ is Here - July 17, 2018